ATTENTION: Professor Orchid's Live Caster and how it affects the Contest Hall

Thread: Professor Orchid's Live Caster and how it affects the Contest Hall

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Professor Orchid's Live Caster and how it affects the Contest Hall

I hope you've all stopped by and checked out the anime section's new section: Professor Orchid's Live Caster. With its addition to the site, ANY and ALL anime-specific threads (Ash vs. Brock, for instance) should be posted there.

Anime vs manga or anime vs game threads are still going to be posted in this section, however. But all anime-specific threads need to now be posted in Professor Orchid's Live Caster.

I know there might be a bit of a learning curve, but I hope everyone will catch onto this quickly and make the adjustment. Though this shouldn't be THAT much of an adjustment, as we only found about half-a-dozen threads from the past three months that were moved. But, please, keep this in mind when making new threads.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Professor Orchid's Live Caster and how it affects the Contest Hall

Hmm, why is this necessary?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"This" being...this thread? The Live Caster? The Contest Hall? The Earth as a whole?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing he means why it was necessary to make another thread specifically for anime debate/contest threads. o3o I'm curious too, actually.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Because there are a lot of anime debates, and the Live Caster serves as a place for debating various things, of which the anime-centric contests are a small portion.