Pidgeot vs Fearow vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant

View Poll Results: Pidgeot vs Fearow vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pidgeot

18 18.18%
  • Fearow

4 4.04%
  • Noctowl

9 9.09%
  • Swellow

21 21.21%
  • Staraptor

38 38.38%
  • Unfezant

9 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pidgeot vs Fearow vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Pidgeot vs Fearow vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant

vs vs vs vs vs

All of the early bird Pokemon! All of them are Normal/Flying, all of them are physical attackers (with the exception of Noctowl), and all are obviously found early in the game. Which one do you like most?

Dont base your vote completely around strength, otherwise Staraptor will dominate.

Which one would win in a fight?
    Which one is more useful?
    Which one has the best design?

Im not really a big fan of any of these, but I kinda like the look of male Unfezant. Its also fairly tough. It gets my vote.

Default Re: Pidgeot vs Fearow vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant

I've only used Staraptor, and I like its design the most (it reminds me of a New Wave singer transmorgified into the body of an awesome hawk thing)

Black&White!

Best design would probably be Pidgeot.

I've used them all at one point, except Unfezant, they're all extremely good in their own way.

My favorite of the bunch is Swellow, but the best, battle wise is Staraptor... so with that said, Staraptor clinches it.
    My fanfiction: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-pokemon-journey-98337/
    I have claimed Gold/Ethan!

Staraptor is the only beginning bird type that has proven powerful in my eyes so far.

Actually not a nerd. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Staraptor or Noctowl. Staraptor has really high Attack and speed, but Noctowl has Hypnosis, so I don't know.
    Definitely Staraptor, because he has Close Combat. Noctowl is second for the reason stated above.
    Staraptor, because he looks really badass.

My vote goes to Staraptor. I trained him and he's really good.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Staraptor - angsty teen hair, withering glare, & Close Combat

So yeah Staraptor takes the cake for me.

I like all of them design-wise, I know a lot of people think they're unoriginal and bland but I disagree.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I've used Swellow and Staraptor in my Emerald, Pearl and Platinum parties. I prefer Staraptor because I like the moves Brave Bird and Close Combat it can learn and its design. I think Noctowl is also useful because it can learn Psychic type moves and Sky Attack. I think Staraptor would win in a fight having learned those moves.

I don't even consider this a contest- Staraptor has it made.

Staraptor.

Staraptor.

Staraptor.
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

I feel Staraptor wins in every category besides design. It's a tad bit too similar to Pidgeot and so I feel Pidgeot would have to win for the design category, but Staraptor clinches the division.
    :)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ya know what, call me old fashioned, but I have to go with Noctowl. I've always loved its design and defensive capabilities, coupled with the fact that it's an owl. Duh.

Noctowl gets my vote. *clicks*

Staraptor, of course.

That one with Close Combat or the Owl one.

Male Unfezant. I love its design and the behavior of the species. So I voted on it.

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

Staraptor. I love it's design.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Out of these, Swellow and Staraptor are the only ones who don't completely suck. The rest are just horrible. The only reason to use them is if just like them. They are really bad Pokemon.

Out of the 2 that don't suck, Swellow was made to be a Pokemon that could hold its weight throughout your run of the game. Staraptor was made to dominate the mid-game and be really good late-game.

Pidgeot: This sad Pokemon wishes it had the stats to put its good movepool to use.

Fearow: Has almost same stats as Dodrio except Dodrio has a higher attack. Dodrio is available in all games in which Fearow is meaning there is no reason to use Fearow.

Noctowl: All that bilk is useless with so many common weaknesses.

Unfezant: This one has decent Attack and Speed stats but its best moves are Special. It can't learn Brave Bird either.

I prefer Swellow because I'm more familiar with it. Besides, Guts boosted Facade is the strongest move out of any of these Pokemon. It can defeat Staraptor easily since its faster.

Staraptor is the best mix of great stats and great movepool. Its frail so it will go down easily due to side effects of Brave Bird and Close Combat. But its still a beast.

Blog Entries

I like Staraptor.

Mainly because it hits really, really hard. But I like the design too (I have a thing for predatory birds...)
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Staraptor would obviously win, but my favorite in design is the female Unfezant

i voted wrong...

i went for Staraptor instead of Unfezant T.T

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast