Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevoir

View Poll Results: Which one is the most beautiful Pokemon?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Milotic

10 20.00%
  • Beautifly

6 12.00%
  • Lilligant

8 16.00%
  • Delcatty

3 6.00%
  • Gardevoir

23 46.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevoir

Default Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevoir

Which one is the most beautiful Pokemon according to you? Please state your reason.
    Last edited by ghaskan; 7th July 2011 at 06:56 AM.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Most Beautiful Pokemon

I think Leafeon and Ninetales are quite beautiful. I like Ninetale's eyes. It looks quite exotic. Leafeon I think is just really cute and quite colorful and elaborate looking.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

I agree about Leafeon, i was planning to put it in the poll too but i decided to not put any Eveelutions cause there are many beautiful Eeveelutions.

Blog Entries

My favorites are Leavanny and Froslass, they're both so elegant and beautiful. But, on the poll, I picked Lilligant.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevo

Milotic is my favorite, but I voted for Beautifly. Milotic doesn't really come across as beautiful despite the many ingame descriptions.

I generally just like shiny Beautifly though, as far as ingame sprites go.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Default Re: Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevo

milotic merely for the fact in genIII it could only be levelled up if it had max beauty stat :) Logic!

sig courtesy of blue dragon http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Pearl friend code: 1334 8992 8416
    White friend code: 1334 7742 9693

Voted for Beautifly-one of the few Hoenn Pokemon I like a lot.

Altough the games try to push Milotic as beautiful when I look at it all I see is one particular species of a cave amphibian or a glass worm. Not beautiful at all.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

From your choices, I'd have to say Milotic eventhough I've seen so many "explicit" images of Gardevoir.
    Milotic is the definition of underwater beauty, aristocratic beauty, and mysterious beauty.
    When I think of Milotic, gorgeous mermaids come to mind (not the vicious predatorial mermaids).

But outside your choices, I think Ninetales is really exquisite.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Blog Entries

Well, my vote goes to Gardevoir.
    True, there's a lot of "explicit" pics of gardevoir >,<
    But I like her graceful and elegant design :D

My vote goes for Milotic. It's beautiful, and it can make your life miserable. XD
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Blog Entries

Milotic is a babe

What a Catch, Donnie Cross Poison's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My own choice would be Misdreavus. But for the sake of the poll i'll say Gardevoir.
    I have claimed Rock Slide in the official claim a move thread. And I did it before you.

Gardevoir for its elegance ad true beauty.

The most beautiful is...... GARBODOR. kidding.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Guys, please post about the possible choices on the poll, and give reasons for them (or explain why you don't like any of them). Otherwise, your posts are not contributing for this showdown. If you want to discuss ALL the beautiful Pokémon, feel free to create a thread at the Pokémon World for that.

Thank you.

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast