18 20.22%
  • Neither

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mewtwo vs. Deoxys

Diamond Protoss ;D Light of Aiur's Avatar

Default Re: Mewtwo vs. Deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by startmario View Post
    Mewtwo : Aha , I am the strongest Pokemon . what do you have to say about that bi*gets hit by Deoxys using Shadow Ball* , *DIES*

There . Deoxys brought peace to the world again.
    I'll go with this, especially since I don't really believe a mewtwo can survive Attack form Deoxy's Shadow ball... It'll get the 1st and last hit.

ESPURR INTENSIFIES. MegaDinoBlaze's Avatar

They're both awesome. This is probably how the battle could go...
    Deoxys, being in atk form, uses shadowball. However, Mewtwo dodges it, and attacks with darkpulse. But, Deoxys uses thunder to neutralize it. Switching to Defense Form, Deoxys uses spikes, covering the battlefield. Mewtwo begins levitating, and uses darkpulse. The attack sends the less nimble defense form deoxys back aways. Mewtwo tries a shadowball, and just when it looks like it is going to hit, Deoxys uses Mirror Coat, bouncing the attack back. Mewtwo enragedly surrounds its body with energy befor using Psystrike. Deoxys switches to attack form, and hurls a Psycho boost. Both attacks collide, and both 'mons are knocked out!
    X Team:
    Greninja(Frubble),Simisage(Sage),Charizard(Flamey)Aurorus(Aurora),Aerodactyl(Aeron),Lucario(Anubis)
    Y Team:
    Chesnaught(Chip),Talonflame(Arrow),Blastoise(Typhoon),Meowstic(Kit),Tyrantrum(Tiny),Avalugg(Bergster )

Froakie is the cutest. THING. EVER.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRoar View Post
    Deoxys, being in atk form, uses shadowball. However, Mewtwo dodges it, and attacks with darkpulse. But, Deoxys uses thunder to neutralize it. Switching to Defense Form, Deoxys uses spikes, covering the battlefield. Mewtwo begins levitating, and uses darkpulse. The attack sends the less nimble defense form deoxys back aways. Mewtwo tries a shadowball, and just when it looks like it is going to hit, Deoxys uses Mirror Coat, bouncing the attack back. Mewtwo enragedly surrounds its body with energy befor using Psystrike. Deoxys switches to attack form, and hurls a Psycho boost. Both attacks collide, and both 'mons are knocked out!
    That is pretty epic. I think they're both awesome. But in terms of power, Deoxys-Attack wins, and Mewtwo is the original legendary. I vote both.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

You're pitting my favorite Pokemon against possibly my least favorite Pokemon- which should I choose? MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome, cute, and relatable. Deoxys' a fricking creepy alien. I don't dislike it that much, but MEWTWO IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all....

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

ESPURR INTENSIFIES. MegaDinoBlaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeMaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoRoar View Post
    That is pretty epic. I think they're both awesome. But in terms of power, Deoxys-Attack wins, and Mewtwo is the original legendary. I vote both.
    Thanks! When I'm bored, I occasionally try to come up with epic battles. Mewtwo vs Deoxys was one of them!
    X Team:
    Greninja(Frubble),Simisage(Sage),Charizard(Flamey)Aurorus(Aurora),Aerodactyl(Aeron),Lucario(Anubis)
    Y Team:
    Chesnaught(Chip),Talonflame(Arrow),Blastoise(Typhoon),Meowstic(Kit),Tyrantrum(Tiny),Avalugg(Bergster )

Froakie is the cutest. THING. EVER.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon overall, so I easily vote for it. Since I consider it to be the most powerful Pokemon in existance, I of course would find it more useful in battle. It's among the best Pokemon in terms of Special Attack and Speed, and it has more HP than Deoxys in all of its forms. To cap it off, it has higher defenses than at least two of the forms of Deoxys, so Mewtwo doesn't faint as easily when it gets hit. I could keep going on, but I feel I must stop.

Blog Entries

I voted for both.

While I prefer Deoxys' concept and design, Mewtwo is nothing but an awesome-looking legendary.
    Last edited by Reila; 22nd September 2013 at 06:22 AM.

20% Derpier in 10 Seconds Derpy Dash's Avatar

I referred to my friend the damage calculator and an average Deoxys-A with a Life Orb can't OHKO an average Mewtwo with a Shadow Ball, but an average Mewtwo can OHKO Deoxys-A with most neutral attacks, plus Mewtwo can actually take a hit so I voted Mewtwo
    マフィン 鬆餅 মাফিন 머핀 кифла মাফিন

Mewtwo, I never liked Deoxy's designs. Plus Mewtwo looks like a mutated cat, and I love cats.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4012-4584-1628
    IGN: Beetle K-Lee
    Trainer Shiny Value: 3683
    Friend Safari: Grass- Quilladin, Sawsbuck, Sunkern

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123