Thread: Mew VS Arceus

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Default Mew VS Arceus

Mew Vs Arceus

....yeah so let the votes begin.
    (I dont know what to say)
    Last edited by ghaskan; 12th February 2011 at 01:19 PM.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mew VS Arceus

Wasn't there already a thread like this?

But Arceus. Mew couldn't hold a candle to the original Pokemon.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

Blog Entries

I like Mew. It's cute but powerful, has a cool concept behind it, and was the ancestor of all Pokemon. Arceus has always felt unnecessary to me. It's far too powerful (even by uber standards) and I've never liked its design.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Blog Entries

There's already a Thread for this... (Though It hasen't been posted in for a good while)

This thread should be closed... But for an Anwser... Arceus 720 BST to Mew's 600. Ability to Turn into a Dark Type + Dark STAB Judgment Rapes Mew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    This thread should be closed... But for an Anwser... Arceus 720 BST to Mew's 600. Ability to Turn into a Dark Type + Dark STAB Judgment Rapes Mew
    How could you possibly Rape this cute litte pokemon?

As you might tell from the above picture, I choose Mew!
    Croconaw is officially claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?

Fuck You, Stealth Rock sqwat500's Avatar

its very uncommon for arceus to be holding the dark type plate, or any plate in generall
    ^Thanks Blazeaking Ex!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sqwat500 View Post
    its very uncommon for arceus to be holding the dark type plate, or any plate in generall
    I think he was going more by Anime rules than game rules, in which case Arceus could change types as soon as he encountered Mew. However, by those same rules, Mew could transform into any Pokemon to counter Arceus (in the Anime, Mew is shown to be able to transform into Pokemon that are not present at the time).

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EpicScizor View Post
    How could you possibly Rape this cute litte pokemon?

As you might tell from the above picture, I choose Mew!
    Mew simply can't compare to Arceus who's BST is 120 points higher. He can also turn into a Dark Type via Dread-Plate which Mew can't hit and Judgement will always be STAB for Arceus and it's 100bp and Arceus Massive Attack plus STAB would destroy Mew...

Aco
    Blog Entries

mew wins, !st. no one will put enough thought into giving arcues a dread plate, lets llok at how exactly they woud do if arcues had no plate...
    eben though the base stat totla is higher, that odesn t mean he is better, my wetwo (for ex) destroys my arcues i nstats, so theyre even , it is not fair to have judgement spam + dread plate just to sprite a pink little creature,
    anime wise lates look at it...
    mew is smaller more evasive, arcues screams 'JUSTICEEEEE!!!!!!!!!' everytime it uses judgement, and aslso i dont think the multi type thiing is in the anime, but mew could transfrorm into arcues,
    i think its simple mew beats arcues, but not by a long run

1076 6445 8516~
    [Dougefresh made my banner.]~Need Some Papers?(will edit link in time.)

Want to laugh?
    Quote Originally Posted by 75997599 View Post
    iiiiiii want pokemon i like the game and tv and movies pooookkkkeeeemmmmoooonnnn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aco View Post
    mew wins, !st. no one will put enough thought into giving arcues a dread plate, lets llok at how exactly they woud do if arcues had no plate...
    eben though the base stat totla is higher, that odesn t mean he is better, my wetwo (for ex) destroys my arcues i nstats, so theyre even , it is not fair to have judgement spam + dread plate just to sprite a pink little creature,
    anime wise lates look at it...
    mew is smaller more evasive, arcues screams 'JUSTICEEEEE!!!!!!!!!' everytime it uses judgement, and aslso i dont think the multi type thiing is in the anime, but mew could transfrorm into arcues,
    i think its simple mew beats arcues, but not by a long run
    It is Fair Arceus' Stats are all 20 points higher then Mew's. And The only Mew shown to transform at will is the ones that bonded to that Tree. Plus In the Anime Arceus can change types at will because he has his own stash of plates. Mew does not so if he transfomrs to Normal Arceus he still lower Stats because Transform doesn't copy stats .

Arceus can simply Change to a fighting time via Fist Plate and Slaughter Mew with FIghting STAB Judgement...

I prefer Mew, even though Arceus is superior. Mew with cute. Arceus had a fugly voice in the dub.

If we go by anime, Mew can transform into any Pokemon at will, and probably into any type of Arceus, so Mew can win there.

"And The only Mew shown to transform at will is the ones that bonded to that Tree."

Well, Ditto is obviously inferior, as it has to see a Pokemon or object to Transform into it. I doubt Mew would need to, seeing as it knows every Pokemon in existence.

"Arceus can simply Change to a fighting time via Fist Plate and Slaughter Mew with FIghting STAB Judgement... "

And Mew could easily change to another Pokemon.

If we go by game, Dark Type Arceus vs. Mew, I doubt Mew would survive, unless it had Choice Scarf, Transforms, then uses some move defeat Arceus (which probably has Focus Blast or something to if the user knows Mew has Transform).

"Mew does not so if he transfomrs to Normal Arceus he still lower Stats because Transform doesn't copy stats ."

Transform copies every stat except for HP. The max amount of HP Arceus can have is 444, while for Mew it's 404. Not too much of a difference.
    Last edited by ShadowMario3; 28th October 2010 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMario3 View Post
    I prefer Mew, even though Arceus is superior. Mew with cute. Arceus had a fugly voice in the dub.

If we go by anime, Mew can transform into any Pokemon at will, and probably into any type of Arceus, so Mew can win there.

"And The only Mew shown to transform at will is the ones that bonded to that Tree."

Well, Ditto is obviously inferior, as it has to see a Pokemon or object to Transform into it. I doubt Mew would need to, seeing as it knows every Pokemon in existence.

"Arceus can simply Change to a fighting time via Fist Plate and Slaughter Mew with FIghting STAB Judgement... "

And Mew could easily change to another Pokemon.

If we go by game, Dark Type Arceus vs. Mew, I doubt Mew would survive, unless it had Choice Scarf, Transforms, then uses some move defeat Arceus (which probably has Focus Blast or something to if the user knows Mew has Transform).

"Mew does not so if he transfomrs to Normal Arceus he still lower Stats because Transform doesn't copy stats ."

Transform copies every stat except for HP. The max amount of HP Arceus can have is 444, while for Mew it's 404. Not too much of a difference.

Okay... You might be right but Only one MEw can Transform into a pokemon without seeing it.... The Other Mew's have to see the Pokemon to do so... Even thenArceus Outclasses Mew if she tris transforming she'll go to Normal Arceus... Going by the Anime Arceus already has the plates and can change types at will can Transform into a Fighting Type and Slaughter Mew.

We're Talking about Judgement a move with a 100 base power with Arceus' 120 Attack Stat. Plus STAB which Boast it's power but 50% plus a SE hit which boast the damage even further...
    Last edited by Articwolf10; 29th October 2010 at 12:42 PM.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Mew better, but Arceus would win
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

Honestly, Arceus would win because it is the strongest pokemon and the creator of everything. But I still like Mew more and would hope that it somehow slaughtered Arceus.

No way Arceus would lose here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast