If Lumiose City is known for one thing (besides its landmark), it's that they have more Cafes than we have Starbucks. But do you have a favorite?
- Cafe Action - A blue cafe on North Boulevard. People here talk about Trainer PR videos.
- Cafe Bataille - A green cafe on North Boulevard. Black Belts talk about Pokemon battles; a Diggersby and Lucario also hang out here.
- Cafe Classe - A blue cafe along Vernal Avenue. They talk about fashion here. Which is why Youngsters like to wear shorts, you know!
- Cafe Cyclone - A green cafe nestled near Vert Plaza. Would you like to give a tip?
- Cafe Gallant - A red cafe on Estival Avenue. There's apparently a lot of people trying out to be its new manager.
- Cafe Introversion - A red cafe on South Boulevard. People talk about the wireless features of Pokemon XY here.
- Cafe Kizuna - A red cafe on Hibernal Avenue with some abstract questions about Pokemon.
- Lysandre Cafe - A blazing red cafe between Magenta Plaza and Autumnal Avenue.
- Cafe Pokemon-Amie - A red cafe on Autumnal Avenue run by kids who talk about Pokemon-Amie.
- Shutterbug Cafe - Long or short? What? A green cafe on South Boulevard where people talk about photography.
- Cafe Rouleau - A green cafe on Estival Avenue where people talk about roller skating. A Lucario also hangs out here.
- Cafe Soleil - A red cafe on South Boulevard. Movie star/champion Diantha can be seen here sometimes.
- Cafe Triste - A red cafe on North Boulevard. Not much happens here, but business starts picking up in the postgame.
- Cafe Ultimo - A red cafe on North Boulevard. People talk about Super Training here.
- Cafe Woof - A red cafe along Vernal Avenue where they talk about Furfou and nothing but Furfrou.