KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarters! - Page 2

View Poll Results: KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarters!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto Starters

8 22.86%
  • Johto Starters

7 20.00%
  • Hoenn Starters

10 28.57%
  • Sinnoh Starters

6 17.14%
  • Unova Starters

4 11.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarters!

Default Re: KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarter

Lol no love for Sinnoh >:D

Has to be Johto.

Blog Entries

Default Re: KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarter

Quote Originally Posted by WeatherWitch View Post
    Lol no love for Sinnoh >:D

Has to be Johto.
    No love for the "beloved" Kanto too.

I'll swallow your SOUL!!! PredatorFett's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unova starters are just plain badly designed, literally all three starters and their evos are painful for me to look at. That being said, Sinnoh starters rule. I think they are undoubtedly the most useful and speaking on behalf of gen 3, Torchic's evos (only the evos) were ridiculous looking.
    icygrass likes this.
    If you trade with me, don't forget to leave feedback on the outcome of the trade

I wish I could pick more than one .___.
    I like all of the starters in every region, but my favorites are from Johto, Kanto, and Unova. Since we can only pick one i'll go with Johto.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Gonna go with team Hoenn here. Sceptile is arguably the best grass starter, packing punches with high powered leaf storms. Swampert has respectable bulk and typing, and Blaziken serves as a good wall-breaker, even without speed boost.

Though, I admit I'm favouring them a little, because of Sceptile, my favourite pokémon.
    dnomy likes this.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Hard choice between Hoenn and Sinnoh. Sinnoh's starters are all cool, but Hoenn has my favorite Pokémon, Blaziken, so I'll go with Hoenn. Second would be Sinnoh, third Unova, fourth Johto, and last Kanto.

Tough choice between Kanto and Sinnoh for me. Sinnoh starters are more useful actually (except Venusaur), but i like Kanto starters more. Can't beat the original.

Hoenn lose because they only have two members that can compete... Blaziken is banned >:D

For me, it's Johto (minus Chikorita). Typhlosion and Feraligatr are both awesome.

Starters of choice.
    Claimed Volcarona on 03/04/12.

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

When comparing all the starters together I will vote for Kanto. Otherwise I have favourites within all of them.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

My vote has to go with the Sinnoh starters because their dual typings are the most dominant types in the metagame (Water, Ground, Fighting, and Steel) simply because of the existence of Stealth Rock.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    Hoenn lose because they only have two members that can compete... Blaziken is banned >:D

For me, it's Johto (minus Chikorita). Typhlosion and Feraligatr are both awesome.
    Why is Blaziken banned?

Have to go with Kanto starters, since Kanto is the only region where I liked all of the starters an awful lot. Feraligatr, Sceptile, Torterra, and Empoleon are pretty much are par with their Kanto counterparts, but the other starters of their regions hold them back as a group. I really liked all of the Unova starters, even though their typings were a bit of a let-down for me, but as a group they probably come in second.
    Last edited by Sir Turtlelot; 12th May 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post

Why is Blaziken banned?
    I'm talking about Smogon's ban, because of Speed Boost.

Starters of choice.
    Claimed Volcarona on 03/04/12.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Nah, Hoenn wins because one member alone is better than all the rest and is too good to mess around with the rest.

Blog Entries

Sinnoh starters FTW.

Sinnoh > Hoenn > Unova > Kanto > Johto.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast