Gyarados vs Milotic - Page 8

View Poll Results: Which Water-type do you prefer?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gyarados

123 48.43%
  • Milotic

131 51.57%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Gyarados vs Milotic

Default Re: Gyarados vs Milotic

While it DOES 2HKO if Modest/252 Sp.Atk, most Milotic (at least in Pokémon Online) run on a Rest-Talker set. I use Taunt with Gyarados and lol at Milotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo0 View Post
    This post is stupid.
    1. Just because milotic is beautiful DOES NOT MEAN he looks better than Gyarados. And am I the only one who considers Milotic male?
    2. HP Electric doesn't even 2HKO. Gyarados Taunts him, then he proceeds to destroy Milotic with Dragon Dance and Stone Edge.

GYARADOS GYARADOS GYARADOS!
    Milotic is terrible, screw everyone that disagrees. Did you know that HP electric doesn't even 2HKO? And just because milotic is pretty gyarados sucks? OMG. Why is Gyara OU and milo UU? And you say "OMG MILOTIC PWNS GYARADOS WITH TOXIC, MIRROR COAT, HYPNOSIS, RECOVER...". Well, you forgot about one move. And that is TAUNT.
    The way you are attacking people with differing opinions is a sign of your immaturity. Continue and you may be reported.

Both Milotic and Gyarados are among my top 5 favorite Pokemon, and it's difficult to pick a favorite because they're both useful at different things in battle. Milotic is my favorite Pokemon because I prefer special attacks/defense and I love its design, but I voted for Gyarados because it's the original and I have a lot more nostalgia towards it.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Now, now, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo0 View Post
    This post is stupid.
    1. Just because milotic is beautiful DOES NOT MEAN he looks better than Gyarados. And am I the only one who considers Milotic male?
    2. HP Electric doesn't even 2HKO. Gyarados Taunts him, then he proceeds to destroy Milotic with Dragon Dance and Stone Edge.
    Watch your tone. Respect others' opinions; if they think Milotic is beautiful and looks better than Gyarados, let them. There's no point in condemning opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanna View Post
    The way you are attacking people with differing opinions is a sign of your immaturity. Continue and you may be reported.
    Don't threat others with reports. If you think their behaviour is unacceptable, simply do it.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gyarados for me. While Milotic is more defensive, Gyarados is just a great all-out attacker, with two fantastic abilities.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Gyarados, mainly because catching a Feebas is an exercise in frustration and evolving it to Milotic is equally frustrating.

Not to mention, I focus more on raw attacking.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

For the power and usefullness in battle, I'll give Gyarados the thumbs up.

But I like Milotic's design better. So I picked Milotic

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oke if you want attack get gyrados
    want specail attack get milotic
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

I prefer gyarados because they are so easy to get and they are very useful in both in-game and wi-fi battles

Blog Entries

Gyarados Taught me some very valuable lessons. Even the smallest and pathetic of fish can grow up to be an awesome dragon raging beast. Gyarados all the way.
    Saiga and Shadow Victini like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Well its a difficult decision because I just love them both and own both. However I must go with Gyarados simply because I've had one since gen 1 and it has more potential than Milotic in battle.

If you know when and how to use a Gyarados you'll see why it's slightly superior. :}

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

They're fairly evenly matched in stats and qualities but I'm going for Milotic just because it's so beautiful.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Milotic, a trophy Pokemon that isn't legendary, but still fairly decent in battle? Count me in!
    On the other hand Gyarados has many advantages over Milotic, and of those the most important IMHO is his unpredictability. Milotic is very, very predictable with her shallow movepool and defensive tendencies. I still like her better though.

Formerly GTT Grass Type Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Milotic, a trophy Pokemon that isn't legendary, but still fairly decent in battle? Count me in!
    On the other hand Gyarados has many advantages over Milotic, and of those the most important IMHO is his unpredictability. Milotic is very, very predictable with her shallow movepool and defensive tendencies. I still like her better though.
    On the flipside of the coin, try to find a Gyarados that doesn't abuse Dragon Dance.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Blog Entries

Milotic looks like a work of art, and Gyarados looks like a very large catfish with menacing fangs.
    Meanwhile, Gyarados can learn so many TM's that the possibilities are almost endless.
    Milotic is great, of course, but I've never actually used one, so I can't really say how I feel about it battle-wise.
    My vote goes to Gyarados.

Hang the DJ.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Milotic all the way! Gyarados is cool 'n'all but Milotic has an extreme beauty about her whereas Gyarados is just a raging monster. I generally just prefer Milo over Gyara based on their looks. Both are decent battlers so that's not really a deciding factor for me.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast