54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Galvantula

31 57.41%
  • Zebstrika

23 42.59%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galvantula Vs Zebstrika

Default Re: Denchura VS Zeburaika

Wow, I actually needed this poll; I didn't know which to pick for my electric-type on my B/W team.

Zeburaika is a Physical and Denchura is a Special. They both have their pros, but I think Denchura will do a better job for my party than the Zebra. Why?

Mostly because I have my Physical Pokemon already, and I need more Special Attackers.

The fact that Denchura + CompoundEyes is 100% Thunder is appealing to me, too.

Also, because it's a Bug-Type; I need one to try out the new moves introduced and to take out the remainder of my team's weaknesses.

They're both great Pokemon and speedy attackers, which I like. And although Zeburaika has that awesome design, Denchura just fits the description. I WILL get a Zeburaika later in the game, though.

>> Oh, and it turns out that the poll is 50/50. Sorry Zeburaika, I like you and all, but Denchura gets my vote for usefulness.

Blog Entries

Well.. Both are cool And I always have an electric type on my primary team

Bachuru is really cute (Coming from me that's huge I'm terrified of Spiders) And Denchura is also kinda cute in a weird way but again I'd hae it if it was real.

Shimama is also adorable baby Zebra and Zeburaika I s EPIc (Plus I have a friedn who loves Zebra's she'd be all over them)

Both are good but I'm going towards Zaburaika Since I don't like spiders that much (the Bachuru Line being an exception)

Denchura gets my vote. He looks very cool, and I love bug-types.

I don't know if I'm alone here but with horse-like Pokémon like Rapidash and Zeburaika; it feels wrong to have them in Poké Balls. Like... I get this uncomfortable feeling that they don't suit it at all.

In a battle, I think Zeburaika might take the win due to Nitro Charge.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Blog Entries

Denchura. I love Bug-types and it looks better than Ariados. However, I think Zeburaika will win in a battle.

Looking at the Zebra's stats and it would be a clear win for it, but it lacks a strong move pool to get out of NU/UU. It has three major physical attacks consisting of Wild bolt, Nitro charge, and return. Pursuit can round this set out nicely with a life orb, but what do you end up with. Nitro Charge can increase his already stellar speed, but the base power is too low, plus he has agility and motor drive to work on. His staying power is shot by anything with intimidate or will-o-wisp. Ultimately he could be a late game cleaner, but I just can't be past the lack of oomph and coverage. If you are going to go physical with electric, Electivire is where it is at.

Motordrive
    Wild Bolt
    Return
    Nitro Charge
    Pursuit
    Life orb
    Adamant 252 Atk/4HP/252 Spe

The spider on the other hand does a much better job as it has somewhat better coverage and stronger moves. A STAB 91-100% (depending on theory of compound eyes) 120 power Thunder goes a long way, and Volt Change is a special move. Combine these with his high speed, Choice Specs, Energy Ball and Bug Buzz and you have one potent revenge killer or scout on your hands. The only issue is whether or not Volt Change will switch out on a pokemon with immunity to electric. I hate spiders and I love Magnezone, but this little electric arachnid has replaced my scarfzone as my team's revenge killer. His biggest weakness over the zebra is stealth rock. Otherwise, here is a clear winner.

Compound eyes
    Thunder
    Volt Change
    Bug Buzz
    Energy Ball
    Choice Specs
    252 SpA/4 HP/252 Spe

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Denchura. Compoundeyes thunder.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I like them both, but Zeburaika has a better design and could take Denchura out with a Nitro Charge. I pick Zeburaika.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Denchura is my favorite ^^
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Zebras are freaking awesome and to have a electric type one is pretty cool. I think that I'll go with the Zebra.
    Croconaw is officially claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?

Default Re: Galvantula Vs Zebstrika

Zebstrika gets my vote because I like its design and stats more than Galvantula's. Galvantula's design doesn't appeal me and I hate turantulas.
    Last edited by Blazing Aura; 7th October 2012 at 02:33 PM.

You can't change the world without a little pain - Team Plasma Grunt

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Zebstrika, no contest. I've just never liked Galvantula's design and I love zebras cause they're in the horse family and I love horses. ^^

And Zebstrika has an AWESOME design and awesome shiny form. <3

I can't stand zebras or horses in general. I'm actually scared of the things, no joke. Never had a problem with spiders though. (Always liked having a daddy longlegs in the room with me, it made me feel really comfortable as a kid).

I'll vote for the spider!
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.

Both are cool Pokémon, but I prefer Galvantula by a mile.
    Mainly because it has a better design and better typing (bug ♥ plus it gives Galvantula neutral damage from Ground moves).

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I like Zebstrika more. There's something about an Electric Zebra that is really awesome, though this was a close contest for me because Galvantula is awesome too. I just really like Zebstrika's design, and it's pre evo, Blitzle, is cute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12