- Fissure: "The user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target instantly faints if it hits."
- Horn Drill: "The user stabs the target with a horn that rotates like a drill. If it hits, the target faints instantly."
- Guillotine: "A vicious, tearing attack with big pincers. The target will faint instantly if this attack hits."
- Sheer Cold: "The target is attacked with a blast of absolute-zero cold. The target instantly faints if it hits."
- Effect of each: One-hit knockout.
- Base PP of each: 5
- Accuracy of each: (User's level-Target's level) + 30%
- If used against a Pokemon with Sturdy or a Focus Sash, the target will be left with 1 HP
- None of these will affect Shedinja, unless the user has Mold Breaker
- Fissure: Ground
- Horn Drill: Normal
- Guillotine: Normal
- Sheer Cold: Ice
- Which one has the best flavortext?
- Which one has the best name?
- Which one has the best animation?
- Which one has the best Pokemon that can learn it?
- Which one is your favorite?