Fight Between Red's Pokémon!

View Poll Results: Which one of Red's Pokémon is the best?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pikachu

7 31.82%
  • Venusaur

4 18.18%
  • Charizard

8 36.36%
  • Blastoise

4 18.18%
  • Snorlax

10 45.45%
  • Espeon (G/S/C only)

3 13.64%
  • Lapras (HG/SS only)

4 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Fight Between Red's Pokémon!

Default Fight Between Red's Pokémon!

Once upon a time, a Pokémon Trainer named Red saved the Kanto reigon from the evil Team Rocket. Afterwards, he suddenly disappeared. Nobody knew where he went until a young Trainer from the Johto reigon discovered him at Mt. Silver three years later. The two Trainers proceeded to have an intense, harsh, and extreme battle. Finally, all six of Red's Pokémon had fainted. Each one put in a ton of effort and used their powerful moves and clever strategies against the young Johto Trainer, but to no avail. Which one of these Pokémon was the best, and why?
    Did you enjoy Yoshi's Island as a kid? Do you like RPs? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then what are you waiting for? Join my Yoshi's Island RP today! :D

My claims: Phanpy, Ice Shard, Blaine, Rock Head, Rocket (Trainer Class), Adamant, Likes to run, Black Sludge, Rugged Helmet, and Mt. Silver. :D

Default Re: Fight Between Red's Pokémon!

It was kinda the other way around the way I remember it. :p

Blog Entries

Snorlax and Pikachu. Both of them were hard to get past, knocking about 4 of my pokemon in one move. Took me a while to beat those two.

Blog Entries

In GSC, Snorlax was the hardest one to beat, and was a good way to top a fairly decent Team.

In HGSS, Red's Team is horrible, but I guess Pikachu is the least horrible, having a somewhat decent Moveset. Everything else kinda sucks. Too bad Pikachu is also too easy to kill, but is still the only one that can do something worthwhile, and has Light Ball.
    lol I got bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion-sama View Post
    In GSC, Snorlax was the hardest one to beat, and was a good way to top a fairly decent Team.

In HGSS, Red's Team is horrible, but I guess Pikachu is the least horrible, having a somewhat decent Moveset. Everything else kinda sucks. Too bad Pikachu is also too easy to kill, but is still the only one that can do something worthwhile, and has Light Ball.
    Orion, I understand Snorlax with Blizzard and Shadow Ball doesn't make sense, but the Kanto starters with the Elemental Hyper Beams, and you say they suck ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Giusti View Post
    Orion, I understand Snorlax with Blizzard and Shadow Ball doesn't make sense, but the Kanto starters with the Elemental Hyper Beams, and you say they suck ?
    The recharge turn leaves them as sitting ducks for you to revenge kill them or to set up.
    Say with Charizard, you can do more damage over two turns with Fire Blast then you do with Blast Burn.

The Snorlax in GS was really troublesome for me. As the hail wasn't there, it was harder to wear down.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

I really like Charizard, who has an original appearance with strong stats.