Eeveelution War - Page 8

View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution is your Favorite?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

64 30.33%
  • Jolteon

73 34.60%
  • Flareon

45 21.33%
  • Espeon

77 36.49%
  • Umbreon

94 44.55%
  • Leafeon

46 21.80%
  • Glaceon

61 28.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Eeveelution War

Default Re: Favorite Eeveelution

Flareon, nuff said xD

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar

Vaporeon, since I love water types.

Even though I am usually into grass types, I'll say Umbreon. Mostly because it is the only eevelution I've used in my team so far.

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

Registered User RemainsToLinger's Avatar

I've never been all that favorable to Eevee, but I have experimented with each of the evolutions and the only one I'd probably use regularly is Leafeon but that's only in Platinum where you can get Eevee early, get instant access to its evolution and bypass the annoyance of the limited Eevee. Glaceon would require letting that Eevee wait in the box for no less than four hours of continuous gameplay with limited training time which would already give you access to several other options of great Ice types like Sneasel, Swinub, Snorunt, and Snover. Umbreon and Espeon don't seem worth the time and money wasted to get the final result, despite the limitations of Psychic and Dark Types in HGSS. And there's always several more Water, Electric, and Fire types I'd choose from way before I'd go the Eeveultion route.

So, I'd say out of the process of elimination of what is usefulness to me, personally, Leafeon.
    Hmmm...Nope, I can't think of a think for a signature nor do I have any pictures I think would fit.

End transmission, please.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Default Re: Eeveelution War

I'm not terribly fond of Eeveelutions, as I find them pretty bland. If I had to choose one though, it'd be Glaceon since it's an Ice type and has a funny hat. Vaporeon is a close second though, as its design is actually quite creative.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Eeveelution War

I am not a huge fan of eeveelutions, the only ones I care about are Vaporeon, Espeon and maybe Sylveon in the future, it will actually depends of what its type is. So, I vote for Vaporeon, I think it is not only the eeveelution with best design, but probably the most useful as well. I like to think of Vaporeon as the 'symbol' of Water-type Pokémon, it incorporates well the aesthetic elements of what a Pokémon of this type should look like.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678