Eh. Am a bigger fan of Magneton than the other two design-wise.
Magneton is the only one with any sense behind its design.
3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130
Originally Posted by Alaska
Magneton for sure. It's the most resistant Pokemon, and with Magnet Rise, its only double weakness is eliminated.
Dodrio's move set is... meh
Dugtrio is cool too, but Magneton is still better.
I use Magneton, it was part of my party in facing the HG Elite Four.
WHICH WOULD WIN Probably Dugtrio.
BEST DESIGN Dugtrio, probably. Depends what mood I'm in, tbh.
WHICH WOULD YOU USE Dodrio. It's so fucking awesome I can't resist! That's why I chose it.
KETCHUP OR MUSTARD I trust this isn't to go with my Dodrio? Anyway, Ketchup, because I'm not a madman.
Rarecoil, because it evolves for a non-generic three headed thing.
Plus, it is a steel type.
Which would win?
Which would you use?
1. Dugtrio for being faster and having access to EQ and Rock Slide to beat the other two
2. Dodrio, both Dugtrio and Magneton are just three Digletts and Magnemites together respectively
3. Dodrio, its power is similar to Staraptor
1. Dugtrio. It has speed and EdgeQuake on its side.
2. Probably Magneton.
3. I've used all three at some point or another, however mostly Dugtrio and secondly Magneton.
4. Tomato sauce.
Starters of choice.
Claimed Volcarona on 03/04/12.