Dragonite VS Kingdra VS Flygon VS Salamence VS Garchomp VS Haxorus VS Hydreigon - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonite

12 14.81%
  • Kingdra

9 11.11%
  • Flygon

14 17.28%
  • Salamence

15 18.52%
  • Garchomp

12 14.81%
  • Haxorus

2 2.47%
  • Hydreigon

17 20.99%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragonite VS Kingdra VS Flygon VS Salamence VS Garchomp VS Haxorus VS Hydreigon

Default Re: Dragonite VS Kingdra VS Flygon VS Salamence VS Garchomp VS Haxorus VS Hydreigon

I chose Sazandora, because it is the most terrifying among the dragons. Plus, it was blessed with the dark type.

TBH, I'm not the biggest fan of pokédragons.

Default Re: Dragonite VS Kingdra VS Flygon VS Salamence VS Garchomp VS Haxorus VS Hydreigon

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post

Kingdra has risen up from the depths of my former hatred as the best dragon pokemon.

NOTHING can compare to the absolute fear you feel when Kingdra comes onto the battlefield in the rain. It can go physical, special, or mixed and you have absolutely no idea what will happen, except that Kingdra will probably accomplish whatever it very well pleases.

More than that, Kingdra is a WATER type too. This makes it nearly impossible to kill unlike the others, and water is my favorite type anyway. It's like the Kraken (which is what I nicknamed mine) which makes it completely awesome!

Probably the most important part for me is that it evolves from what people considered garbage pokemon. I mean, who uses Horsea and Seadra, right? Horsea is everywhere and it's weak. Kingdra is thus the common man's dragon, the chance for a nobody to raise a common water pokemon and end up with the strongest pokemon out there!
    I'm not sure I agree that its the underdog by any means. Kingdras so strong, it banned an entire mode from the meta on Smogon (Drizzle, Swift Swim).
    Pokemon White
    Trainer Name: Matty
    Code: 3009 7369 7163

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matty Kane View Post
    I'm not sure I agree that its the underdog by any means. Kingdras so strong, it banned an entire mode from the meta on Smogon (Drizzle, Swift Swim).
    Kingdra got banned? Whoa! So I guess that means we all know it's the strongest dragon now :) :) :)

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Kingdra got banned? Whoa! So I guess that means we all know it's the strongest dragon now :) :) :)
    It's banned under rain along with a million other things >_>

I voted Flygon.

Maybe it's his insect-like appearance, or his more "down to earth" stats compared to the bourgeois pseudo-legendaries that appeal to me.

Which one(s) have you trained personally?

I trained a Flygon in Emerald, Dragonite in SoulSilver and a Haxorus in White.

Which do you think is most useful in battle?

I've only used these three so I'll go with Flygon.

Which do you think looks the coolest/cutest/most interesting?

I love Flygon's design, especially those red goggle things.

Which one is your overall favorite?

I'd have to go with Flygon. It has my favorite design and was a great addition to my team.

Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

I've trained Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.

Definitely Salamence. It can hit hard from both sides of the attack spectrum, it's reasonably fast, and it has Dragon Dance. (Note regarding Garchomp: many call it "broken" because of how it plays in Sandstorms.)

For me, the coolest one's Garchomp. A draconic land shark? Major win for me!

See above.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Blog Entries

Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

I've used Flygon, Salamence, and Haxorus, and they all were extremely useful. I'll give Flygon the win here, as it was the one I used first, and can learn Fly without being a Flying-type.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Which one(s) have you trained personally? Used all of them ingame except of hax and kingdra
    Which do you think is most useful in battle? Garchomp followed by Dragonite
    Which do you think looks the coolest/cutest/most interesting? Coolest: Garchomp, Cutest: Dragonite, Most interesting: Hydreigon
    Which one is your overall favorite? Dragonite, duh, it is the best from the design point of view and can hold it's own in battling as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

All of them but Hydreigon and Haxorus xD Although Dragonite and Kingdra are the only one's I've used more than once in-game, with Dragonite being used in quite a few of my files.

Garchomp. Most of them are pretty good though, and I prefer using Dragonite.

Dragonite gets all three of those.

It should be obvious by now - Dragonite!

Starters of choice.
    Claimed Volcarona on 03/04/12.

Blog Entries

All of them.

Garchomp (ugh.)

Dragonite, Dragonite, Dragonite.

Dragonite, though Kingdra, Flygon and Hydreigon are also really nice.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Flygon

Which one do you think is most useful in battle?
    Salamence (it's a pretty sound pokemon)

Haxorus (because he just looks like a monster lol)

Salamence (Salamence is just a great pokemon to me at least, and i'm not a big fan of any of these pokemon but Salamence and Haxorus)

I've trained Haxorus, personally. That's it, but am replaying a lot of Pokémon games right now and am gonna use more Dragon type Pokémon.

I'd say Dragonite, followed by Salamence and Garchomp.

Coolest: Hydreigon, Cutest: Dragonite, Most Interesting: Garchomp

My overall favorite is Hydreigon. Never used one personally, but c'mon, the thing is just SO badass!

Dragonite, Haxorus (was good to me until I found a Deino) and Hydreigon
    Of the three I've used...taking into account changes over time (kinda like Poke-inflation: Which is also why Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon of all time), I'd vote Dragonite
    Hydreigon hands down...ZERO CONTEST. This shouldnt even be a question
    Torn between an old friend and a new bestie...can't pick

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

I have trained them all and love them all because they are Dragon types (my favourite type)

There is a reason Dragonite is my signature Pokemon simply because of it's pure raw offensive ability and bulk with a dash of Multiscale!

I think they all look just as amazing as each other, but Dragonite would be the cutest one for me :3

My signature Pokemon Dragonite of course! :p

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast