• Conkeldurr

31 44.93%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Clashing Muscles: Machamp vs Conkeldurr

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Clashing Muscles: Machamp vs Conkeldurr

Conkeldurr is a Uber, besides most of the 5th Gen is a little stronger.

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Who would win in a head to head clash?
    They are both pretty bulky and both have decent offensive power, so I think they are pretty much evenly matched against each other.

Who is more usefull?
    I have not used any of these in my teams, but I can see great use in both of them. There is Machamp with it's NoGuard ability and Dynamic Punch and Conkeldurr with it's Sub/Focus Punch strategy, so they seem as useful as each other really.

Who do you prefer?
    I much prefer Machamp's look so much more than Conkeldurr. I think Conkeldurr is one of the most ugliest Pokemon bar Garbador.

Who can inspire more nightmares to pokemon weak to fighting?
    Machamp has been a nightmare for me in the past with it's NoGuard/Dynamic Punch strategy and every time I see this Pokemon even when I have a Pokemon that takes Neutral damage from fighting attacks this thing just scares me. Conkeldurr I have been able to take down easily most of the time.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha, you don't need a Phd to guess what I voted for. And I am glad to see so many Conkel-likers here.

Well, As for I like Conkel: My Clowncrete defeated 63 Pokemon in the battle sub-way singles line without dying once. That is sheer-badassness. I don't think Machamp can match conkel in terms of power and awesome-ness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Who would win in a head to head clash? If Machamp has No Guard and uses Dynamic Punch, then Conkeldurr will probably have some trouble. If Conkeldurr is still able to attack while it's confused or if Dynamic Punch fails by a Guts Machamp, then Conkeldurr will probably win due to its supreme attack stat and the fact that Machamp has low defence. So I think Conkeldurr has a higher chance of winning.
    Who is more useful? Hmmm... This is really hard for me actually. But in the end I going to say that Machamp is more useful. Just because it is slighty a bit more defensive. Yes, Conkeldurr has good defence but its sp.defence is really low. It can also have No Guard and with that it's an ace in Dynamic Punch and also Cross Chop. You can even give it Stone Edge with no miss. But then it is reckless because even the opponent's Pokemon will not miss. But I'm still going with Machamp though.
    Who do you prefer? They both look utterly ugly but in the end I'm picking Machamp because I prefer its design more than Conkeldurr's and I like its abilities, stats and movepool more than Conkeldurr's. But I must say, Conkeldurr is ridiculously powerful in attack adding on with its abilities which makes its attacks more powerful.
    Who can inspire more nightmares to Pokemon weak to fighting? Conkeldurr. It clearly looks more tougher than Machamp and the concrete pillars add up to it. Conkeldurr is also stronger than Machamp in power so yes, Conkeldurr. But don't forget that Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in just two seconds! This is just epic. Its punches can also send its victim over the horizon.
    Last edited by Blazing Aura; 7th October 2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: It's its, not it's. T_T

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Conkeldurr. Derp is the new cool. :P Anyways, Machamp is pure, Gen I, uglyness. AND Conkeldurr could destroy anything, including Machamp. >:3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123