Charizard vs. Typhlosion Vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar vs. Simisear-#1 Blazer

View Poll Results: Best Blazer?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charizard

4 20.00%
  • Typhlosion

6 30.00%
  • Blaziken

6 30.00%
  • Infernape

4 20.00%
  • Emboar

0 0%
  • Simisear

0 0%

Thread: Charizard vs. Typhlosion Vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar vs. Simisear-#1 Blazer

追放されたバカ

Default Charizard vs. Typhlosion Vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar vs. Simisear-#1 Blazer

Well? Which is?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Charizard vs. Typhlosion Vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar vs. Simisear-#1 Bl

They all suck.

That said, Belly Drum Charizard with Substitute and a Salac Berry (Gen III-IV only) can activate Blaze in about two turns and OHKO the entire metagame, including the likes of Blissey, Chansey, Deoxys-D and the legendary Dragons.

Too bad the strategy is LOLworthy in general because of how low you have to get its HP to use it, not to mention Stealth Rocks and priority.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Charizard vs. Typhlosion Vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar vs. Simisear-#1 Bl

Infernape is imo the best though he has iron fist which is a better ability. Infernape can sweep in a variety of ways and since it gets worn out easily, the chances of blaze activating is high. Not that my strategy involves deliberately activating, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

i don't know why, but i love infernape. i know that it's pretty much a copy of blaziken with more boring stats, but there's just something with that design...

on a side note: Simisear, why?
    a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loran1212 View Post
    i don't know why, but i love infernape. i know that it's pretty much a copy of blaziken with more boring stats, but there's just something with that design...

on a side note: Simisear, why?
    The point of this thread isn't to compare Starters, but to compare Pokemon with the ability Blaze, which Simisear definitely has.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Blog Entries

Definitly Charizard. He might not be the best fighter but he's still pretty powerful

I can't stand Infernape or Simisear... I mean why? and Emboar I dislike because they just made him unlikable. Repeated type and absolutly terrible stat distrobution...

Blaziken is also epic and by far the best competivly (He's Uber after all) But I will always have a soft-spot for Charizard and the hate he get's is ridiculous... I fail to see hows he's overrated I see more hate than anything...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Charizard. Case closed
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

If they only have Blaze, Infernape is the best but that isn't saying much since this isn't Gen IV where Infernape with Blaze was good.