207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charizard

114 55.07%
  • Typhlosion

93 44.93%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Charizard vs Typhlosion

Default Re: Charizard vs Typhlosion

I like Typhlosion. In R/B the first part of the game (brock, then misty) is difficult with Charmander/Charmeleon. I also like the design of Typhlosion better.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Which one do you prefer? - Charizard. Why? Because it's Charizard. Though, I admit, I love Cyndaquil much more than Charmander.

Which one is more useful overall? - I really don't know, but I'm going to be biased and say Charizard.

Which one would win in a battle? - I would say Charizard, but I think Typhlosion could take a hit and kill it with rocks.

Blog Entries

Which one of these guys do you prefer?

Typhlosion.

Which one is more useful overall?

Typhlosion.

Which one would win in a battle?

Charizard.

I like Typhlosion much better than Charizard, it is my favorite Fire-type starter while Charizard is my least favorite. The Johto starter has a pretty good and somewhat cute design for a fully evolved Pokémon and it is also unique for being the only pure Fire-type starter. Charizard on other hand, has an ugly and disproportional design and I don't like its colors. Plus, 4X to Rock-type attacks? Come on.

Ok first of all me and my friend all ready tried it and my typhlosion (named FIREBALL destroyed that charizard without using thunder punch) so yeah in my opinion typhlosion would demolish charizard why because typhlosion can learn rollout and thunder punch so bye-bye charizard also I mainly chose typhlosion because he was my very first pokemon in gold and in heart gold so yeah typhlosion is awesome

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Which one of these guys do you prefer?
    Typhlosion, my first ever Level 100 Pokemon and First fully evolved starter I had. Plus I absolutely love its design.

Which one is more useful overall?
    With Swift, Thunderpunch, and Rollout; Typhlosion is exceptionally useful in-game and was perfect for the early games.

Which one would win in a battle?
    With Super-Effective attacks Rollout and Thunderpunch against Charizard, I'd have to give the edge to Typhlosion.

For looks, I'd have to give it to Charizard. Typhlosion's design is nice, but compared to his evolutionary relatives I like Quilava's looks better. Didn't really like Charmeleon's look, but the winged Charizard evens it out.

For battles ... well, Typhlosion can Rollout Charizard no contest, but Charizard can Earthquake him in return before he goes down.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678