Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

View Poll Results: Who is the best baddie?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giovanni

29 44.62%
  • Maxie

3 4.62%
  • Archie

2 3.08%
  • Cyrus

16 24.62%
  • Archer

2 3.08%
  • Ghetsis

9 13.85%
  • Greevil

4 6.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

Default Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

the big bads of the main series games, plus greevil battle

who...
    -Wins in a battle
    -Has the coolest design
    -Has the best rate of success
    -Has the best organization
    -Has the best pokemon
    -Has the coolest name
    -Has the best plan

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevi

What?

No mention of Evice?

Default Re: Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevi

Quote Originally Posted by Eitaro View Post
    What?

No mention of Evice?
    not enough room in the title

What a Catch, Donnie Cross Poison's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chuck Norris.
    I have claimed Rock Slide in the official claim a move thread. And I did it before you.

Quote Originally Posted by jcogginsa View Post
    the big bads of the main series games, plus greevil battle

who...
    -Wins in a battle
    -Has the coolest design
    -Has the best rate of success
    -Has the best organization
    -Has the best pokemon
    -Has the coolest name
    -Has the best plan
    i'm giving my opinion right now

1.Greevil
    2.maxie
    3.greevil
    4.greevil
    5.greechis
    6.Giovanni
    7.Greechis

Of these, I've only played the handhelds and Colosseum, so...

I'm a fan of the way Aqua and Magma played off each other, but Cyrus was a much better character for the role he was in and Giovanni has a lot of street cred for how long he's been around and how much he's been fleshed out over the years.

I'll let Greechis take this one, since (by the rough translation I played) he seems to be the most out-and-out evil for all that he actually did.

N.k

Sexy, sexy Maxie.

Archie and Giovanni come close second, I hate Greevil because of his damn legendary birds with the low catch rate, and cause it was so obvious who he was...

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Giovanni, I was gonna say Cyus but G wins for the topping himself thing. That was epic (in a morbid way).

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Blog Entries

Giovanni actually had reasonable goals.
    Secret butt fun!

Avatar made by this guy. I have a YouTube account and a twitter.
    In Soviet Bulbagarden, anime is butthurt over all aspects of YOU!

Blog Entries

Um... the Don VS the Well-Intentioned Extremists VS the Nietzsche Wannabe VS the Complete Monster VS the Man Behind The Man #2 VS the Elite Mook...

I gotta go with the Nietzsche Wannabe, Cyrus. He was easily the best villain, the most frightening, and the first one to not give up after defeat. Also, he was one of few that actually posed a challenge, especially when compared with the first four. The fights against Cyrus are among the hardest in the Sinnoh games. He's also awfully ominous and convincing for his Team, and even managed to have a semblance of a Start of Darkness. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in a future Pokémon game from the Distortion World, ready to take his ambitions to the final consequences...

Everyone else besides Archer are great, don't get me wrong. However, Cyrus still is my most favorite.
    Last edited by Orion-Sama; 21st December 2010 at 08:42 PM.
    lol I got bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion-sama View Post
    Um... the Don VS the Well-Intentioned Extremists VS the Nietzsche Wannabe VS the Complete Monster VS the Man Behind The Man #2 VS the Elite Mook...

I gotta go with the Nietzsche Wannabe, Cyrus. He was easily the best villain, the most frightening, and the first one to not give up after defeat. Also, he was one of few that actually posed a challenge, especially when compared with the first four. The fights against Cyrus are among the hardest in the Sinnoh games. He's also awfully ominous and convincing for his Team, and even managed to have a semblance of a Start of Darkness. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in a future Pokémon game from the Distortion World, ready to take his ambitions to the final consequences...

Everyone else besides Archer are great, don't get me wrong. However, Cyrus still is my most favorite.
    what's your beef with archer? just asking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jcogginsa View Post
    what's your beef with archer? just asking
    Not with Archer, but with the whole Team Rocket stunt in GSC/HGSS. That aside, Archer has a grand total of one battle against you, and as such, a grand total of one feature and speech. If you really want to stretch it, there's his thin-veiled FRLG feature, but he's still a severely one-dimensional character you meet too little and only has one, bland purpose. Plus, he also falls behind everyone else design-wise. He might be the youngest, but that doesn't really saves him outside of fangirls.
    lol I got bored.

Blog Entries

Either Giovanni or Cyrus. Gio has some serious credit with being all so not entirely evil, just misunderstood in the fact that he's in it for money. Cyrus is just plain awesome simply because he got so close to taking over the world. I'll go with... (Flips coin) Cyrus.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Is Greechis supposed to be Geechisu?

Because googling him brings up this thread, and then things un-related to pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by minimag View Post
    Is Greechis supposed to be Geechisu?

Because googling him brings up this thread, and then things un-related to pokemon.
    yes. but seriously, i've heard tons of names for him. greechi, geechisu, creetis, goetis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast