Blaziken vs. Infernape - Page 8

View Poll Results: Blaziken or Infernape?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blaziken

    141 68.12%
  • Infernape

    66 31.88%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 115 of 115
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Blaziken vs. Infernape

  1. #106
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    Erm... I actually didn't get a message saying that both our replies got deleted.

    I agree with your reply but in my posts I've metioned Blaziken vs Salamence, and I have given my proof. Even in the one that got deleted. The thing that I don't agree with is that the only way Blaziken can get deafeted is my recoil. That's exaggerated if you ask me. Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still top Blaziken in power and some still do overspeed Blaziken with Speed Boost. Many Pokemon can stand Blaziken's power since it's not a destructive and dangerous stat.

    So basically my post was not invalid since I didn't mention any of the Pokemon you've mentioned exept Infernape. I still think Infernape can beat Blaziken with a Focus Sash and the following moves: Aerial Ace/Acrobatics, Mach Punch and any other moves. And again Salamence can beat Blaziken and I've given my proof, others can too. Other than that I do agree with your post.

    Back to topic finally.

  2. #107
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,205
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFlare View Post
    Erm... I actually didn't get a message saying that both our replies got deleted.

    I agree with your reply but in my posts I've metioned Blaziken vs Salamence, and I have given my proof. Even in the one that got deleted. The thing that I don't agree with is that the only way Blaziken can get deafeted is my recoil. That's exaggerated if you ask me. Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still top Blaziken in power and some still do overspeed Blaziken with Speed Boost. Many Pokemon can stand Blaziken's power since it's not a destructive and dangerous stat.

    So basically my post was not invalid since I didn't mention any of the Pokemon you've mentioned exept Infernape. I still think Infernape can beat Blaziken with a Focus Sash and the following moves: Aerial Ace/Acrobatics, Mach Punch and any other moves. And again Salamence can beat Blaziken and I've given my proof, others can too. Other than that I do agree with your post.

    Back to topic finally.
    and Blaziken will also have focus Slash so yeah... not doing any good for the monkey yuo gave your evidence but it was easily dismissed Blaziken is better than Infernape in battle one is Uber and the other is not..

    and not a dangerous stat? his Base attack is 120 that's very dangerous and add that to a 130 base STAB move... that does a lot of damage

    He gave you a list of pokemon Blaziken OHKO's most of the are top-tier OU/Uber... Blaziken is insanely powerful
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

  3. #108
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFlare View Post
    Erm... I actually didn't get a message saying that both our replies got deleted.

    I agree with your reply but in my posts I've metioned Blaziken vs Salamence, and I have given my proof. Even in the one that got deleted. The thing that I don't agree with is that the only way Blaziken can get deafeted is my recoil. That's exaggerated if you ask me. Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still top Blaziken in power and some still do overspeed Blaziken with Speed Boost. Many Pokemon can stand Blaziken's power since it's not a destructive and dangerous stat.

    So basically my post was not invalid since I didn't mention any of the Pokemon you've mentioned exept Infernape. I still think Infernape can beat Blaziken with a Focus Sash and the following moves: Aerial Ace/Acrobatics, Mach Punch and any other moves. And again Salamence can beat Blaziken and I've given my proof, others can too. Other than that I do agree with your post.

    Back to topic finally.
    and Blaziken will also have focus Slash so yeah... not doing any good for the monkey yuo gave your evidence but it was easily dismissed Blaziken is better than Infernape in battle one is Uber and the other is not..

    and not a dangerous stat? his Base attack is 120 that's very dangerous and add that to a 130 base STAB move... that does a lot of damage

    He gave you a list of pokemon Blaziken OHKO's most of the are top-tier OU/Uber... Blaziken is insanely powerful
    Yes I know Blaziken will have Focus Sash, why do you think I've mentioned Mach Punch. Seriously, it's obvious if you work it out yourself.

    Blaziken used Protect.
    Infernape used any moves. If an attack, then it failed of course.
    (Blaziken's speed raised)
    Blaziken used Stone Edge for example.
    Infernape held into it's Focus Sash. Infernape used Mach Punch.
    (Blaziken's speed raised)
    Infernape used Mach Punch again.
    *Blaziken fainted*

    Or:

    Infernape used Aerial Ace...
    It's super effective! Blaziken held into it's Focus Sash. (Blaziken's speed raised) Blaziken used Stone Edge.
    Infernape held into it's Focus Sash. Infernape used Mach Punch.
    *Blaziken fainted*

    But of course, Blaziken can win if it has Quick Attack. But if not then my scenarios are possible ways to beat Blaziken with Infernape. But same as Blaziken, if it has Mach Punch or if Blaziken's move misses which is unlikely though.

    Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still outclasses so you can call it dangerous but what I mean by dangerous is that of Dragonite's for example.

    I was basing off of stats, not by how many Pokemon it can beat.
    Last edited by WhiteFlare; 3rd September 2012 at 03:18 PM.

  4. #109
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,205
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFlare View Post
    Erm... I actually didn't get a message saying that both our replies got deleted.

    I agree with your reply but in my posts I've metioned Blaziken vs Salamence, and I have given my proof. Even in the one that got deleted. The thing that I don't agree with is that the only way Blaziken can get deafeted is my recoil. That's exaggerated if you ask me. Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still top Blaziken in power and some still do overspeed Blaziken with Speed Boost. Many Pokemon can stand Blaziken's power since it's not a destructive and dangerous stat.

    So basically my post was not invalid since I didn't mention any of the Pokemon you've mentioned exept Infernape. I still think Infernape can beat Blaziken with a Focus Sash and the following moves: Aerial Ace/Acrobatics, Mach Punch and any other moves. And again Salamence can beat Blaziken and I've given my proof, others can too. Other than that I do agree with your post.

    Back to topic finally.
    and Blaziken will also have focus Slash so yeah... not doing any good for the monkey yuo gave your evidence but it was easily dismissed Blaziken is better than Infernape in battle one is Uber and the other is not..

    and not a dangerous stat? his Base attack is 120 that's very dangerous and add that to a 130 base STAB move... that does a lot of damage

    He gave you a list of pokemon Blaziken OHKO's most of the are top-tier OU/Uber... Blaziken is insanely powerful
    Yes I know Blaziken will have Focus Sash, why do you think I've mentioned Mach Punch. Seriously, it's obvious if you work it out yourself.

    Blaziken used Protect.
    Infernape used any moves. If an attack, then it failed of course.
    (Blaziken's speed raised)
    Blaziken used Stone Edge for example.
    Infernape held into it's Focus Sash. Infernape used Mach Punch.
    *Blaziken fainted*

    But of course, Blaziken can win if it has Quick Attack. But if not then my scenario is a possible way to beat Infernape. But same as Blaziken, if it has Mach Punch or if Blaziken's move misses which is unlikely though.

    Blaziken's attack stat is really good but many Pokemon still outclasses so you can call it dangerous but what I mean by dangerous is that of Dragonite's for example.

    I was basing off of stats, not by how many Pokemon it can beat.
    Yeah is stats are outclassed by others but still 120 IS dangerous... he has the ability the stats AND the moves to make him a top tier threat... that is why he is Uber he's pretty broken...

    and about Mach-Punch Infernape (according to Smoogon) will never have both Mach-Punch and Stone-Edge on the same set ever... it's either one or the other... and Infernape won't ever be using Ariel-Ace period... he has far better moves... going by set's that most people will use Infernape will not have an SE move and Mach-Punch on the same set... so he will lose more often then not... don't believe me? check Smogon...

    Sure it's possible yet but people will never use both Stone-Edge and Mach-Punch and will never use Aerial Ace... so unless Blaziken misses somehow Infernape will probably lose more often than not... Blaziken is just plain better there is no if ands or buts... Blaziken is Uber and Infernap is not...

    and basing soly on stats is stupid! Look at Breloom... his BST 460 really low but he is one of the best Pokemon in the OU tier... if you based solely of stats Slaking would be the best thing ever... but you have to add in ability and move-pool... you just can't judge a pokemon by it's stats... it's a combination of stats, ability and move-pool... Blaziken has all of these bases covered...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

  5. #110
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    *FacePalm* I didn't say Infernape has Stone Edge. It's Blaziken who has Stone Edge, clearly you didn't read my post carefully. Okay, Infernape doesn't need Aerial Ace it can be Close Combat if you want it to, but it doesn't change a thing. And since Infernape has good attack and Blaziken has low defence, it's likely Infernape's Close Combat will cause Blaziken a lot of damage.

    I was just briefly stating that Blaziken's attack stat is surpassed by many Pokemon which there is nothing wrong. When I say something simple, it doesn't mean I have to add on it's other things too.
    Last edited by WhiteFlare; 3rd September 2012 at 08:28 PM.

  6. #111
    Diamond Protoss ;D Light of Aiur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A
    Posts
    147

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    I think you're ignoring a very crucial fact here, and that is that bot Blaziken and Infernape will have TEAMMATES. Trust me, Blaziken can most certaintly win every infernape set out there, even those specifially tailored to taking down Blaziken, (which are not reccomended in the first place) can be taken down by simply tweaking Blaziken's moveset. (give it quick attack :P) Also, on note of the focus sash... good luck with that. Maybe if it's a lead? Otherwise stealth rocks just ruins your day (this goes back to the fact that the two pokemon will have a team supporting them). As most of these posts said, Blaziken's uber for a good reason, it's a valuable asset to the team and can boost it's speed without trying thus leading to Blaziken being proven too strong to be left in the OU tier. You just can't ignore that Blaziken is far more usefull than infernape will ever be this generation, and under logical circumstances, Blaziken can outpredict any infernape.

    "We March to Victory!"

  7. #112
    Registered User hhhhdmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    595

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    I prefer infernapes design, blaziken doesn't appeal to me. Their move pools are about even

  8. #113
    Legend Blazing Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    I really like both, they are one of my favourite fire types but Blaziken gets my vote. Now that it has Speed Boost, it can take down many Pokemons. But if Blaziken didn't have Speed Boost, then it would definately be Infernape for many reasons. Infernape used to be my favourite starter but now it's Blaziken. Blaziken got lucky.
    Last edited by Blazing Aura; 7th October 2012 at 02:09 PM.

    You can't change the world without a little pain - Team Plasma Grunt

  9. #114
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    Blaziken learns quick attack. The priority argument is moot.

  10. #115
    The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Sand Village
    Posts
    1,528
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Blaziken vs. Infernape

    This is really hard for me. I think they're both awesome looking. I played Diamond before Emerald, so for me the nostalgia factor would lead to Infernape. But recently I used an awesome Blaziken at the Battle Factory in Platinum, so I think I'll vote for it~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •