3 20.00%
  • Tie or like both

6 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Battle between corrupted Pokemon: Primal Dialga vs. Shadow Lugia

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Battle between corrupted Pokemon: Primal Dialga vs. Shadow Lugia

Here we have a battle between two legendaries who have been corrupted in some way:

Primal Dialga: turned primal due to the collapsing of Temporal Tower and the destruction of Time itself

vs.

Shadow Lugia: Basically turned into a shadow pokemon by Cipher to be the first "impossible to purify" shadow pokemon

Who is the most powerful according to what we see in games and anime?
    Who was harder to beat?
    Who had the best theme?
    When purified or recruited, did you give it a nickname after the pokemon is back to normal?
    How often did you use this pokemon
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

♦ You're not invincible ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Battle between corrupted Pokemon: Primal Dialga vs. Shadow Lugia

I choose Shadow Lugia, mainly because I like Lugia a lot more than Dialga.

But Primal Dialga I admit has an awesome battle theme and is harder to fight.

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

I haven't played the games these Pokemon are featured in, but I voted for a tie. I like both Pokemon in general and both corrupted forms look amazing in appearance. I can imagine that they both were difficult to face up against their games as well, or at least what I have seen (youtube, friends etc.).

My vote would mainly be on the appearance of these two Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Shadow Lugia Theme > Primal Dialga Theme

It just has more emotion and "epicness" to it, then Primal Dialga Theme.

In strength wise : Probably, Primal Dialga.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

I think Shadow Lugia would barely pull out the win, but it'd be a tough fight, for sure. Didn't Shadow Lugia lift up a whole cruise ship or something? Yeah.

Comfort ghost Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Primal Dialga.

Shadow Lugia looks even more awesome than its normal form, and it makes a great wall for Greevil's other Shadow Pokemon, but capturing it with a Master Ball didn't exactly make for an epic battle. Primal Dialga is one of my favourite villains in the entire series. His power and rage was absolutely terrifying; that Darkrai had some guts, I'll give him that. His battle theme is incredibly cool yet fittingly sad at the same time. Roar of Time is a tad overpowered, but it did make him a much more difficult boss than Shadow Lugia

Who is this git?

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I picked both cuz
    - Primal Dialga killed me loads of times when I played Explorers of Sky.
    - I like Shadow Lugia's design

Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar

Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

primal dialga 2 words, TOO EPIC.Also this is a awesome theme, And hes the final boss in my favorite video game!!!! Shadow lugia was overrated enough, Dialga was pretty much worthless compared to palkia, Until PMD sequel came out and changed everything.
    PMD2 Primal Dialga Theme(Extended Version) - YouTube
    Last edited by mewing mewie mew; 12th August 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

I love mystery dungeon

I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...

Primal Dialga was definitely the harder battle. You didn't have a full team of six to back you up (only up to four, and more likely just your main two with no backup), you couldn't afford any KOs (Reviver Seeds notwithstanding), and Primal Dialga's version of Roar of Time hit your entire party, not just a single target.

Weavile Leader Maxie the Weavile's Avatar

Primal Dialga

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Primal Dialga had the best music theme in the entire Pokemon Game Universe!
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Kaiba View Post
    Shadow Lugia Theme > Primal Dialga Theme
    Pfffft, but Shadow Lugia wasn't the final boss though. Primal Dialga's theme was heavy on the Time Gear leitmotif, and also slightly melancholy to reflect the tragic knowledge of what happens after you save the world.

Really, PMD saved the game's absolutely best song for the final boss.
    Not unlike Okami did ... (music / spoilers)
    Last edited by Stratelier; 29th July 2013 at 03:45 AM.

Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar

Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

And shadow lugia was too easy, I find temporal tower far more annoying, Because Im riolu on my game, I took the challenge of no reviver seeds, And I finished the game in 2 tries, Dont judge me though, Because Ive never played XDgale of darkness. But dialga and zekrom both tie as my favorite trio members. In diamond and pearl and explorers of sky, He has some boss-like themes, So because of dialga's deadliness, Theme, and design I like him alot more.
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

I love mystery dungeon

I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...