Your favorite self-created OC(s)? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your favorite self-created OC(s)?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your favorite self-created OC(s)?

Mine is a villian I introduced in chapter 2: Carmine. A sexy villian who sharpens her nails with a bowie knife and rides Aerodyctals. yeah.
    Metallica, A7X, Pokemon, rage comics, Creepypasta, and Family Guy Rock! But Mainly... 'Tallica! 'm'

Blog Entries

Tregrenos (no regrets) from the RP "A World Without Legends", who is nearing his final chapter at the moment. I had created a "good guy" for the story, but needed a second character. Enter the "bad guy", Tregrenos. I mention good and bad, but I don't believe in such labels. To do so makes the characters far less significant. My "good guy", a Smeargle named Tsaikogen, is far from being a saint, nor is he a brooding hero. He's a mortal that's seen a lot of bad things, loved, and lost all within the same story. He's gone through psychological hardships and his drive for what he sets out to do, kill the legendaries, is actually for the greater good. However, when it came down to it he was unable to just let Arcticuno die.

Tregrenos was a mystery when introduced. His extravagant methods of torture immediately showed he was a creative, but horrible Pokemon. Designed after a Bannette it isn't until I hosted a contest with clues that he was revealed to actually be the destroyer, MissingNO. Still, despite his nature being to destroy he has created so much. He takes Meloetta under his protection, at least to her knowledge, but she is currently an instrument in yet another of Tregrenos's weapons.

Though his form is constantly changing the finale will show what will become of him, Meloetta and Tsaikogen.
    IGN: Jraken
    FC: 4227-2083-0655
    Ditto, Lillipup, Loudred

RP Story: The Story of Yewer
    SoY Signups: HERE

Blog Entries

Well, my new favorites are some characters I'm really excited to debut in the next chapter of Stainless Steel. I think they just work really well off each other.

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

She's yet to debut properly, but I'd love an excuse to write about Evelina Joy's aunt, Imogen Joy - the foul mouthed pokémon psychology professor turned pokémon nurse. Maybe in another spin-off someday
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Scribbledegook Week XXVII - Writer's Workshop Winter Awards

Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

I'm really digging Schwarz in The Scales of Astrea. She's a fun character.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Not a character I made for this place, but for a different RP back in another forum.

If any of y'all are familiar with Homestuck, he's a Homestuck fantroll. If not, lemme just use general terms to describe the chap.

His name's Anansi Uchawi. Quirky little fellow, stage magician, has the power to control the reflection of light and create seamless, albeit intangible illusions. Is hilariously flamboyant and overwhelmingly energetic.

Oh, yeah, and he thinks that he's a god.

Anansi's in the lower castes of his society, and was taught by his parent figure to lay low and not get himself into trouble. Anansi, however, quickly got fed up with that, because he wanted more fame, more recognition, more power, more, more, more. He eventually became engrossed in tales of mythological and the gods of yore, to the point that he became obsessive, and eventually deluded himself into the belief that he is a deity cast down from the heavens and sent to the bottom of the barrel. So he commits sacrificial murders, masterminds extravagant acts of destruction, and is absolutely ruthless in his attempt to appease the gods and get them to give him his title back.

What I love about Anansi is the absolute firmness of his belief, to the point of being downright terrifying. He is the epitome of dangerous ambition, a man who will stop at absolutely nothing for his goals. He will gain your trust only to toss you off of a cliff, he will put on an act of jollity only to slit your throat, and he will even sacrifice his mind and his sanity to eldritch abominations, all in the name of power. Although his goals stem from oppression, he is by absolutely no means a tragic villain, and believes that he is entirely in the right.

Blog Entries

Silly Oblivion, magic isn't real.

And since Homestuck jokes probably don't count as valid, thought-provoking posts, time for an actual answer.

Basically, I don't have one. I know that's kind of strange coming from a guy who has only published an OC-centric story on this site, but I don't. At least, in the long term. Any OC I am presently writing is generally my favorite because I'm busy doing a lot of thought about their character and plotlines and that tends to edge them into my short-term number one.

Mine is Special Agent Geezer. He's an agent with the international Police that was tasked with investigating Team Rocket during the timeline of Red and Blue. He is highly invested in Team Rocket because he believes that they are after Mewtwo and he was one of the men responsible for cloning mew. He however gets sent over to Hoenn to investigate team Magma and Aqua when he fails to report any connection between Team Rocket and Mewtwo. As his code name would suggest he is an elderly man but he refuses to retire until the Issue with Mewtwo and Team Rocket is resolved.

I do love my Elea. She was sort of created by accident. After I had noticed I had a huge male/female imbalance, I gender swapped one of my characters with the idea of "Maybe she was just disguising herself as a boy the entire time!"

Fast forward a few years and I've decided she is the granddaughter of the Trick Master and has a Kecleon that helps her spy on people. Weird how those things happen.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Okay...My first OC, Maya Nijiiro, will always be near and dear to my heart, as she is a dual threat OC (fic and RP character) She's worn many different hats down through the years, but she's come a long way from being a guide to Ash and co. ten years ago
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Sharky Kraken's Eye: Sharky's ascent from trench dweller to Bloom fisherman has given him a sense of responsibility to those around him. His mother's spirituality served as a bulwark for both of them against the harsh realities of life in the trenches. Sharky did a massive disservice to his sense of responsibility in antagonizing the children of powerful shoalmongers. In turn the shoalmongers brought down their wrath on the trenchfolk. A desire to live up to his ideal of responsibility and find redemption in the eyes of his mother and their god-figure drove Sharky to free the deadliest criminals from the coral prisons. Sharky offers them redemption from a life of crime while simultaneously ridding the seas of their most murderous madmen. Sailors and seaside villages refer to Sharky as the God's Roar; his crew's brutality is such that the majority that cross blades with them scream for the gods to save them. A seed of skepticism underlies Sharky's quest, leading him to believe that perhaps it is up to him to fulfill the role of sacrificial savior, since that figure has yet to return.

The Dude Abides

It really frustrates me how slow I work, because I have so many great characters in my head, but often I only end up writing a paragraph a day, and it's usually descriptions of what I'm going to write rather than the writing itself.
    But anyway, for a fic that seems a long ways off, I've created a character named Werner, a loyal friend who grows increasingly irritated with the cowardly actions of his best friend, and eventually strikes out on his own. Werner is a Grumpig (one of my favorite Pokemon ever, and Psychic types have so much potential).
    I also recently came up with a character for probably my first fic. Also a Pokemon, this one from a species I created, though this character will be the only one of its species that ever appears in my work, as it's supposed to be very, very rare (due to overhunting). It's a crocodilian creature, with its species' signature trait being sadism. They are predators that play with their prey before eating them, that taunt and mock. And the character has to learn, from its irritated trainer, how to not be evil.
    And last, a human character, a tough policewoman (named Jennifer) with a complex background, and a lot of guilt over past mistakes. If I get around to it, she'll be the main character of another fic, but that's a ways off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123