Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 88

Page 88 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 6001
Like Tree761Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

@Llama_Guy; I love that song. Never heard of it, but listened to it from the link you provided. It's so good! And you better post a video or something of you playing it, I'd love to hear it. The song is so fuckin awesome!

And this is coming from a hardcore rap and hip-hop fan. Real rap kids, not the stupid shit we have today. Eminem, Biggie, 2Pac, etc.

Anybody hear this song? It's amazing!

@Red; heh, I don't post vids - haven't got any recording equipment, nor a line cable to connect my keyboard to the computer >.> Glad you liked it. Did you listen to the original it's taken from as well?

And Requiem for a Dream is probably the most overused "OMGZOR I WANNA MAKE A EPCI TRAILER LOLOLOLZ" song ever, so I've listened it to death - but it's cool, yeah.
    Pride likes this.
    "People like you and me overcame the Neanderthals. People like you and me overcame the Ice Age"

"You can hold [the brain] in the palm of your hands - and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space"

"Along some paths of cosmic discovery there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves"

The Symphony of Science; a tribute to the marvels of science and nature.

Yeah, I listened to both. They were both good.

I heard a Norwegian dude listened to the full version of that song (that bit starts from the middle, it's more popular cause that's the part that's all hyped up and shit) and murdered children or something. You know anything about it?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

...My dog just killed and ate a squirrel. Wtf...

And he's not the one that usually chases them. The other one does.

EDIT: Oh, never mind, it wasn't a squirrel. I only thought it was. lol

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

my dog rolls around in the dirt and eats anything he can find that's edible QQ.

ah, requiem for a dream... so over used lol.

as for instrumental songs, i'm a fan of this and other songs by the composer.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

My dog ate everything...then he ate rat poison and died...yeah it was pretty actually :(

Made a banner for that secret project thing I'm working on. Gonna be the official banner for the fic:

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

oh i'm sorry. :c my dog did eat high cocoa percent chocolate before but we managed to save him by making him gag and throw up xD.

that's a nice banner :o. what program do you use?

Never owned a dog. I'm more of a cat person (but guess whose mother does not want a cat in the house?) >.>

@Red; huh. A Norwegian guy killed a lot of children, but it was politically motivated, songs are pretty much irrelevant.
    Love the banner!
    If you want more of the same singer, check out this, one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard.

Also, this, which is the prettiest song I've heard! Also, this and this, sung by her as well. In fact, just watch the two anime these songs are from; Air and Clannad - both are among the best drama/tragedy series I've seen, ever, in addition to the fantastic music (Clannad is the best drama series I've watched. Actually, it's one of the best series I've watched across genres).

Anyone who enjoys instrumental music should enjoy Ludovico Einaudi, and Isaac Shepard - great piano music.

In other news, I just posted the first chapter of my new fic series, Clandestine. Check it out! (prettyplease?)
    "People like you and me overcame the Neanderthals. People like you and me overcame the Ice Age"

"You can hold [the brain] in the palm of your hands - and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space"

"Along some paths of cosmic discovery there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves"

Blog Entries

Hopefully, the next chapter of Dragon Ball Legacy will be up soon.

I'm also planning on posting a humorous Dragon Ball/Pokémon crossover one-shot within the next few weeks. It'll be called Ruler of the Universe, just to give you a hint.

Blog Entries

i hope to get to work on after the shadowmancer soon. i've been procrastinating lately xD.

and i made my own banner for it hooray.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Speaking of adding chapters, I just now added chapter 27 of my Fire Emblem fic. It's the longest one in the story so far, I believe, but that's because it's a pretty important chapter.

Blog Entries

heh. the longest chapter in the devil's gift is chapter twenty where it's twenty-six pages :P.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lucifer View Post
    heh. the longest chapter in the devil's gift is chapter twenty where it's twenty-six pages :P.
    Ha, this chapter is 37 pages in MS Word for me, but I might use a different font/font size, so yeah.

...which is why a word count says a lot more about length than the number of pages :P So what's your word counts?

EDIT: nvm, checked @Kelleo;'s, it was almost 14 000 words. If I were to write that many with the font size I operate with, it'd only be about seventeen pages, so the difference is quite large there xP