Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 70
Page 70 of 467 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 6996

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

But Halloween costumes are not the same as cosplay! :C

Herpaderp, oh well. We don't have Halloween in Norway (we dress up for New Year's Eve and sing carols for candy, instead).

And yes, I do cosplay myself. More on the subject when I'm not out of time.
    "People like you and me overcame the Neanderthals. People like you and me overcame the Ice Age"

"You can hold [the brain] in the palm of your hands - and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space"

"Along some paths of cosmic discovery there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves"

The Symphony of Science; a tribute to the marvels of science and nature.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

My favorite Halloween costume was the year I want as Link (I painstakingly made every last item from the original Zelda game using the manual as a reference). But then it rained Halloween night and all my "items" got wet.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ooh, my favorite one has to be my old golden fairy costume that my mom actually made herself (with instructions though). I still have it and I plan to give it to my four year old cousin. It's so beautiful.

Never cosplayed myself, but I sometimes have the inclination to try.
    What's amusing is that due to my leather jacket and epic hat, everyone thinks I cosplay Indiana Jones. I don't. Harrison Ford cosplays me.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I've never cosplayed but I'm a fan. Especially when attractive girls cosplay as scantily clad characters!

Coming Soon...

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I've never coplayed, mostly cause I don't really like it that much, I can't waste money on costumes and I don't have enough things to make my own.
    @Legacy; that doesn't apply to just you xD

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    I've never cosplayed but I'm a fan. Especially when attractive girls cosplay as scantily clad characters!
    As a fellow cosplayer, I get to come up and close with said girls. Even know a few of them quite well :") It's the reason I started cosplaying
    "People like you and me overcame the Neanderthals. People like you and me overcame the Ice Age"

"You can hold [the brain] in the palm of your hands - and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space"

"Along some paths of cosmic discovery there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves"

Lets see, age wise, I ain't telling, you just have to figure that out cause I think I already said it, and you can probably figure it out on your own

Quote wise, man, I have so many quotes in my head that I never use since I'm always looking for that special quote which people can read and love. One of the ones I want to use is:
    "Why does it have to be me? Because I can't do anything else?"
    "No, because you're the only one which can do it!"

Another one which I actually thought of when I woke up in the middle of the night and I made sure to write down it:
    "I have everything I've ever needed, I haven't had to work for anything."
    "Then you have never truly lived."

Cosplay wise, I have wanted a decent tophat for years so that I can go as the good professor/gentleman. If you know who I mean, 30 picarats for you

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Llama_Guy View Post
    As a fellow cosplayer, I get to come up and close with said girls. Even know a few of them quite well :") It's the reason I started cosplaying

Only reason as to why I would ever cosplay xD but it's hard to come up with costumes.

I know kids are more immature than the average adult, but I think it really think it depends on your mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Haze View Post

Only reason as to why I would ever cosplay xD but it's hard to come up with costumes.
    Just buy your costume, then. I bought a Lelouch costume (main character of anime series Code Geass if one did not know), and got so much attention I wanted to just gtfo... :P

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

eh, i think i'm pretty mature for my age. i mean, i'm definitely more mature than the people at school. ._. everyone else acts like monkeys, and it's pathetic almost.

i've cosplayed once as a wolf for halloween like two years ago. everyone thought i was a cat, though xD.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Just buy your costume, then. I bought a Lelouch costume (main character of anime series Code Geass if one did not know), and got so much attention I wanted to just gtfo... :P
    Don't have the money though xD my own money I mean I don't wanna ask for money just to buy a costume.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Don't have the money though xD my own money I mean I don't wanna ask for money just to buy a costume.
    Yeah from what I've seen decent cosplays are wicked expensive to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

yeah, especially when you make them yourself. fursuits are definitely a bitch, at least that i've heard. i'm not one of those kinds of people xD.