Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 434
Page 434 of 559 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8374

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Funny you guys should mention the Review Game, I just posted in there not too long ago! lol

But it doesn't matter who reviews my fic, I'm just looking for some feedback on my new story. But Beth, you should consider yourself lucky. I rarely ever get a review at all, though it could be partly due to most of my stories being non-Pokemon. xP

Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    I have a feeling that we could work some of this into an Academy lesson on writing villains :P
    I can probably do that given some time

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Funny you guys should mention the Review Game, I just posted in there not too long ago! lol

But it doesn't matter who reviews my fic, I'm just looking for some feedback on my new story. But Beth, you should consider yourself lucky. I rarely ever get a review at all, though it could be partly due to most of my stories being non-Pokemon. xP
    Oh aye, that's rather my point :) At this point I'd only really post in the Game to move it on - and even then I think I'd probably request a review on behalf of someone else
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Scribbledegook Week XXII - Atlas: Strange Shires and Silly Villages

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Jabberwocky: You'd be third in line then (ie it wouldnt have to be ready until August) as for once we actually have a queue of article ideas, if @System Error and @Feliciano are still working on the sex lesson.

And whoever wants to use the Review Game is fine by me, I was just suggesting that people who have nominated their work and would like to get it some more attention might want to try the thread out.

Blog Entries

@Jabberwocky: You'd be third in line then (ie it wouldnt have to be ready until August) as for once we actually have a queue of article ideas, if @System Error and @Feliciano are still working on the sex lesson.
    Fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Fine by me!
    Feliciano - Last Activity 28th May 2014 04:39 AM

Yeah...I think I'm on my own for this one. Might be a bit anyway since I have a million things to do, so you can go on ahead.
    Don't know what to put here.

Blog Entries

Well, I probably won't have the time free to write it till around late July, between the Awards, Britain, and El Salvador.

Schwwoooooops, my use of epithets (my good man/my good sir) has quite successfully messed up the intent of what I was trying to say, and looking back on my old post, I clearly made it sound like I thought Snape was "the good man" instead of "the good man" (wow there's such a difference there that I can taste it)
    ...anyway, that ship has burned, so I'm just going to leave this here as testament to my typing ability

I might be available to do an academy lesson at some point? Not sure on what, but I'm kind of limited in my scope.

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

I just realized I've had an idea for an article for ages but haven't written one since the Reviews article (which was actually the first non-mod written article, contributing many inches to my e-peen). It has been delegated to the growing list of "I'll have time to do these things once summer starts, but probably not."

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I might be available to do an academy lesson at some point? Not sure on what, but I'm kind of limited in my scope.
    Just play off of whatever your strengths are as a writer.

Lesson Twenty: On Flying Slugs and the Use of Epithets

Man, writer's block is...well. This isn't so much writer's block as it is running myself a bit dry, in a way that I swear is unique to me and me alone among us all. So!! To mitigate that and to extend the olive branch of interactivity: Who wants to contribute a line to my fic? Anyone and everyone can do it! The more, the merrier.

Concept is - you're in a crowd and you just heard something mindblowing and scandalous about someone. Said something may or may not be something you absolutely despise (your choice). What's your reaction?

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by System Error View Post
    Concept is - you're in a crowd and you just heard something mindblowing and scandalous about someone. Said something may or may not be something you absolutely despise (your choice). What's your reaction?
    In all honesty, it would be the same as my response to almost everything: silence, and a subtle look of condescending bemusement. Sorry, I'm not very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post
    In all honesty, it would be the same as my response to almost everything: silence, and a subtle look of condescending bemusement. Sorry, I'm not very exciting.
    Feel free to invent a character/personality for this exercise~

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Myself, I usually just go with the old look of shock followed by a "holy shit."

Coming Soon...

Blog Entries

ard something mindblowing and scandalous about someone. Said something may or may not be something you absolutely despise (your choice). What's your reaction?
    "Christ on a cracker" in the most disgusted voice possible.

Awards voting starts in just a couple of days! GET HYPE
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 5th June 2014 at 12:25 PM.

Man, I wish I had the time to sit down and write. That moment when you have a lot of fun things planned but never has time to actually start things off.

By the way, the girl in my avatar is one of the characters in my fanfic. It's one way to remind myself that I need to write, I guess =P