Page 349 of 552 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8273

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

lol a mistranslation. XD

And sorry, AT, I won't bring it up again then. ^^;

So, I got my copies of Pokemon X and Y! And I've started X! I picked Fennekin and I just caught a Fletchling too. I'm going to have three Fire types on my team, but I don't care, I'm a Fire type fangirl and love the ones in gen 6 so far too much not to use them! XD

Sure makes up for gen 4 lacking them and gen 5's being horrible for the most part imo though.

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I have heard something like that too Dragoneye, I think it is probably true. It only would have had a Maori name before that so someone would have had to have named 'New Zealand', and I don't think they would just randomly think one of those two words together :P

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Ugh, my copy of Y hasn't arrived yet . . . I got it the cheapest I could, which is $63, but the website says to allow 4-12 working days for delivery. I don't know what I'm going to do if I end up having to wait two weeks to play the new games...
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Selemena View Post
    Ugh, my copy of Y hasn't arrived yet . . . I got it the cheapest I could, which is $63, but the website says to allow 4-12 working days for delivery. I don't know what I'm going to do if I end up having to wait two weeks to play the new games...
    ...That was the CHEAPEST you could get it? Australia must be one expensive country. Copies here are only about $40. :/

On a writing-related note, I FINALLY completed a new chapter of Super Luigi, so I'll be updating it shortly! :D

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Well on my end, I'm sad I'm not gonna be getting it to begin with xD

^what he said

I mean, on the plus side, I'll actually work on my fanficti--yeah, no, I'm totally gonna stalk Bulbapedia for updates and oggle at new fanart, aren't I?

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Huh, that stinks. :/ You guys can't afford it or something?

On another writing note, I've been thinking lately. I wrote the Academy lesson on romance and expressed being a writer of a lot of romance and such, but I've only shown any real romance in my Fire Emblem fic so far. And I doubt there's many other romance fics floating around here given how little attention my lesson received. Sometime, I'm going to post that wedding fic I had mentioned in said lesson. It's finished and only three chapters long, so I won't be having four fics in progress at the same time. lol Though I did start a sequel. XD

I'll post it whenever I update at at least one of my other stories though. I've only put up one new chapter so far. I need to update the others really badly.

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

There is less than 24 hours to submit your votes for the Awards, so if you have not yet done it then make sure you do! The user nominated stuff is still there, and there is nothing stopping anyone from nominating Best Newcomer, Best Reviewer and Best Contributor to the Written Word: we must all know someone new, people surely have received reviews in the past three months from someone, and by posting in here or any other thread in this sub forum you will know someone that contributes to the Written Word, so you cannot have any possible excuse for that! So make sure you at least try and nominate people in those categories!

Blog Entries

While you guys are busy doin' pokeymanz, I'm busy with TRIPLE HEADSHOTS

and by that I mean luck

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    ...That was the CHEAPEST you could get it? Australia must be one expensive country. Copies here are only about $40. :/

On a writing-related note, I FINALLY completed a new chapter of Super Luigi, so I'll be updating it shortly! :D
    It's one of those times when living in New Zealand sucks. The country's biggest games retailer (equivalent to Gamestop) is selling X and Y for $100. The 'Best Buy'-ish store has them for $78, which is the cheapest you can physically walk in somewhere and buy a copy as far as I'm aware. I got my copy off nzgameshop.com, but they say to allow 4-12 working days for delivery . . . hence I am waiting while everybody else finishes the bloody game.

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm currently busy EV-training my Charmander in the Pokémon Y (yes, you can get the Kanto starters pretty early in the game) with the help of super training, which is not too bad, just a bit repetitive.

@Selemena; Talk about a long waiting period! If it was here in Denmark, that shop wouldn't last long at all! How come it takes so long for a simple delivery?

By the way, @AceTrainer14;, I've made my final update in the nomination thread.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    @Selemena; Talk about a long waiting period! If it was here in Denmark, that shop wouldn't last long at all! How come it takes so long for a simple delivery?
    nzgameshop has ridiculously low prices comparatively, as I pointed out. For a game that's not a new release, I'd be happy to wait a week or so if it saved me 20 bucks.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

It's one of those times when living in New Zealand sucks. The country's biggest games retailer (equivalent to Gamestop) is selling X and Y for $100. The 'Best Buy'-ish store has them for $78, which is the cheapest you can physically walk in somewhere and buy a copy as far as I'm aware. I got my copy off nzgameshop.com, but they say to allow 4-12 working days for delivery . . . hence I am waiting while everybody else finishes the bloody game.
    Geez, that IS expensive. And I thought the US had gotten a lot of inflation over the years (particularly on gas and some food). And talk about a long wait too. :/

Blog Entries

You guys...

X and Y... (or at least Y version)

were amazing.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

They are really fun! Well X for me, I haven't tried Y yet. lol

Did I kill this place or something, btw? After I made my previous post in here, the writing section suddenly became quiet. :(