Page 338 of 402 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6023
Like Tree761Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Thanks for the wishes everyone :D I really want someone to draw Alaska, I have no skills yet no money to commission anything! That would be pretty cool, and then we can move onto dolls XD There probably are doll artists around somewhere

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I can sew and draw, but I only know how to make a certain kind of doll/plushie well at all. xP I just don't have a lot of sewing experience since I kind of dropped out of the hobby years back.

As for drawing, I've been too busy drawing my own characters and regular fanart lately. lol

Does anyone want to see my Pikachu costume eventually? :D I can put it on and take a photo when October rolls around. ^^

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Sure why not.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Thanks for the wishes everyone :D I really want someone to draw Alaska, I have no skills yet no money to commission anything! That would be pretty cool, and then we can move onto dolls XD There probably are doll artists around somewhere
    Maybe I could try to make a... thing?

I have, like, no skillzors or experience with drawing stuff that's supposed to look decent, but I can tell you that it'll be free, haha. I made the art for my sig (better quality here), and that's basically it, haha. BUT IT'S FREE. YEAH. SWAG.

...happy birthday, by the way. ^^

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post

Maybe I could try to make a... thing?

I have, like, no skillzors or experience with drawing stuff that's supposed to look decent, but I can tell you that it'll be free, haha. I made the art for my sig (better quality here), and that's basically it, haha. BUT IT'S FREE. YEAH. SWAG.

...happy birthday, by the way. ^^
    That artwork is really awesome! If you are willing to draw/create Alaska for me in some degree, I would greatly appreciate it :D We could chat in PM?

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I don't mean to sound like I don't like the current topic, but does anyone else know what they're going to be for Halloween this year? Most of us might be too old to go trick-or-treating, but plenty of adults still dress up when they hand out candy or go to a party. ^^

And for those that live outside the US and are unfamiliar with Halloween, it's all about fun, spooky, and scary stuff. We dress up in costumes on Halloween night and kids go around the neighborhood to every house so they get candy! They say "trick or treat!" and are given a piece or two. Things like ghosts, witches, goblins, zombies, vampires, black cats, and all that stuff are Halloweenish. We also carve pumpkins before that night and put creepy faces or designs in them and then we put candles or some other small light inside to light them up. We call them jack-o-lanterns! The holiday is actually pretty similar to Mexico's Day of the Dead from what I know.

I don't like the really really scary stuff though. I'm more for the fun scary. I just don't like being suddenly startled out of my wits. xP I'm also culrophobic, so anything clown-like makes me shiver and run. And unfortunately, our local Halloween store, Spirit Halloween, had zombie clowns. You can believe I got of there as fast as I could and I'm not going back until next year. xP

Blog Entries

I'll likely not be participating in Halloween this year, first because I'm too poor and second because I'll be in a country that doesn't celebrate it until pretty much the day before. I don't even have any ideas anyways.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thank you Kelleo though I do know what Halloween is :p we do celebrate it over here, though there's no trick or treat.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

So the big surprise is a massive treasure hunt and a contest...
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

I'm in college, so I bet there'll be tons of people in costume, but I doubt I will be. :/

I'd love to dress up as Piccolo one year. But I'm neither tall nor muscular enough. :P

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

....Or a green slugman *runs*

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Has anyone seen where my signature has run off to (still waiting for Blue Dragon's (who made it) response at the moment)?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    Thank you Kelleo though I do know what Halloween is :p we do celebrate it over here, though there's no trick or treat.
    Haha, well, I wasn't sure which countries actually did celebrate it besides the US, my bad. XD

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hm, seems like no one got the joke about my disappearing signature...

Anyway, about Halloween and dressing up. There is a tradition of placing carved pumpkins outside during Halloween here in Denmark, but nothing about dressing up during that period. That's what we got Fastelavn for around February. And just like any other Danish tradition, there's quite a history:

Traditional events include slå katten af tønden ("hit the cat out of the barrel"), which is somewhat similar to using a piñata. The Danes use a wooden barrel, which is full of candy and sometimes oranges and has the image of a cat on it. Historically there was a real black cat in the barrel, and beating the barrel was superstitiously considered a safeguard against evil. After the candy pours out, the game continues until the entire barrel is broken. The one who knocks down the bottom of the barrel (making all the candy spill out) becomes kattedronning ("queen of cats"); the one who knocks down the last piece of the barrel becomes kattekonge ("king of cats").
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

halloween!! ahhh i seriously cant wait. im going to be dressing up and trick-or-treating even if im a little too old for it. it's free candy, why the fuck not?

im considering going as john egbert from homestuck again this year, but i did want to do a meenah cosplay for the longest time. unfortunately, my parents don't highly approve of it for more reasons than one. ah, well, maybe in the future when i dont have them breathing down my back all the fucking time.

anyway uhm i havent been on here in a while?? a lot of things have changed, new year of high school, more work, less writing. im actually writing a new fanfiction now, which is homestuck related. ive already posted the first chapter on another fanfiction site, and ive been debating on whether or not i should post it here. i know there are a couple homestucks but im still kinda iffy because i know it will only get like ten views and no comments, after all this is a pokemon based site so.