Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 286
Page 286 of 467 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6996

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    Pfffft, I've been stuck in the same story arc of my fic for almost a year xD
    Having just escaped the same situation, I feel your pain. Even though what you're writing isn't exactly a tournament arc, it's obviously close enough xD
    Am I the only one who has no trouble with those? Even though I am sort of in one too, the reason for my delay has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.
    With that being said, I'm working on 2-8. Little by little, though not being in a good mental state to write didn't help. At least the hard part is out of the way?
    Don't know what to put here.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmm... I've been meaning to play Fire Emblem Awakening, because I heard nothing but praise for the series, but it's apparently heavily censored in the European version... I don't understand all the kinks of it, but from what I've read, some dialogue has been changed or outright removed from the game, which is supposedly story and dialogue-based.

Oh well, I hope they release Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode in the UK, because I really want to play a Digimon game again, and Savers, the series that game is based upon, is really good.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Hmmm... I've been meaning to play Fire Emblem Awakening, because I heard nothing but praise for the series, but it's apparently heavily censored in the European version... I don't understand all the kinks of it, but from what I've read, some dialogue has been changed or outright removed from the game, which is supposedly story and dialogue-based.

Oh well, I hope they release Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode in the UK, because I really want to play a Digimon game again, and Savers, the series that game is based upon, is really good.
    I would blame the german laws for that, they are very strict when it comes to censorship.

On an unrelated note, has anyone else having the same problems as me, with the notification-bar not being updated (I'm subscribed to this thread, yet it didn't notify me) and that mentions doesn't work anymore, as well as not being able to enter the blogs section?

EDIT: There is actually a MMORPG based upon the Savers series free to play, with some elements from the previous series.
    Last edited by Tophat Dragoneye; 20th May 2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

The European version is heavily censored? I thought the NA version was the only one to get censored (Tharja's butt in her beach DLC pic for example. Europe never censored that). o.O

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    EDIT: There is actually a MMORPG based upon the Savers series free to play, with some elements from the previous series.
    I have an account on that MMORPG, as well as two partner Digimon (got really lucky with that <3% chance. I stopped playing that game when I got a Mac, but I still play it from time to time when I get back home.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked it, and apparently, I don't have an account there anymore. O.o

EDIT AGAIN: I think was account was with Digimon Battle Online (the dates fit), and not with Digimon Master. Now It's closed... I'll miss that Agumon, and the barely-trained Piyomon...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    The European version is heavily censored? I thought the NA version was the only one to get censored (Tharja's butt in her beach DLC pic for example. Europe never censored that). o.O
    I didn't do enough research on that, so I'm not sure about it, but apparently this is the only change discovered so far:

As well as some DLC art, but nothing else has been confirmed. Considering how Fire Emblem seem to be a famous franchise, I assumed that the fans would have discovered everything by now, but my search doesn't bring up any comprehensive lists, so I'm inclined to think that was the only change, which doesn't seem like that important of a change, anyway.
    Last edited by Kyuuketsuki; 20th May 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Huh, I see. I wouldn't have minded if such a line was censored though, cause it IS rather weird, especially coming from someone like Nowi. ._.

But the game is really awesome and fun and there are so many great supports and characters! My favorites are these though.

Mine, for the record...

Last edited by System Error; 21st May 2013 at 12:40 AM.
    Don't know what to put here.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Don't suppose the two of you could spoiler those? It might give away some of the game for others but idk.

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Can all users please note that there has been a rule change around Mislabelled Fiction/Inappropriate Content that all users must be aware of, available to find in the Rulebook.

As we seem to have an influx of new users, can all new members please make sure they have read the rules as well. Our Welcome Hub has been delayed due IRL issues, but will be up as soon as possible.

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Whoa, two days without a single post in this thread? What blasphemy is this? :o

Anyway, I saw an extremely rare sight tonight! It was a moonbow, a rainbow formed using moonlight instead of sunlight. They're so rare because the colors are harder to see in the dark and moonlight has a way smaller range than sunlight. But I saw the colors! They were so pretty! This is only the second time in my life I've seen a moonbow. I'm quite lucky. :o

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

so lucky T_T

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Question for you all: what part of X and Y are you most looking forward to, based on the current information we have? This can be a certain Pokemon, something to do with a rumour you may have heard, having 3D Pokemon, whatever you like!

Personally, I am intrigued by the ideas of adding a new type, as there are plenty of rumours that the Fairy type will be unveiled. It shall be interesting to see what Pokemon get reclassified if it is true

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering that I'm a big fan of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, I'm more exited about that as everything is at last going to be full 3D in the main series.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

I think I'm most intrigued by the new Pokemon themselves. xD Particularly Fennekin, Chespin, Pancham, and Helioptile. Also, the concept of being able to ride certain land Pokemon is very interesting as well. Oh, and, the "story" behind the game itself, with the whole X and Y thing with the legends and whatever else. I would definitely like to know and understand how their related and where the game designers got the idea from. I, personally, am not in favor of a new type, though. Adding one right now could change the whole metagame completely, and honestly, it's fine the way it currently is.
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.