Page 276 of 676 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 10129

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

I never counted my pages or words all together honestly xD I usually forget to count now that I think about it, but meh, the length doesn't matter in the end does it?

Blog Entries

Oh my God, me and my sister went to Sonic to get half-price milkshakes and I drank a peanut butter cookie milkshake and now I feel like I'm going to die -_-

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

"Me and my sister"? Really? This is where half-priced milkshakes get you: poor grammar.

Don't do drugs, kids ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Oh my God, me and my sister went to Sonic to get half-price milkshakes and I drank a peanut butter cookie milkshake and now I feel like I'm going to die -_-
    Oh, lawd. Had one of those the other day and just SO good. I could have.. just mmm. It makes me miss going to get this nice blend of peanut putter and Oreos in milkshake form from Coldstone. In other news, my first year at uni is done. I have started work at that site I told you guys about and I hope to start reading non-Teen Wolf related things again soon. And writing. Writing is on my to do list.
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    I never counted my pages or words all together honestly xD I usually forget to count now that I think about it, but meh, the length doesn't matter in the end does it?
    I don't hand count them: its just looking at the bottom of the document to see how many and FF.net gives you a word count. Length does not mean much quality wise, but it can be an achievement to reach a certain milestone, such as writing something over 100 pages - I remember being stoked when my first series got over that mark.

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

What would be really cool is if your fic's thread got to be a hundred pages long. That'd be a feat. Hell, just fifty would be pretty awesome.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

*raies hand* I almost got to 50 with Dragon's Roar xD so close...so close, I got up to 42 xD

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

lol my FE fic is long past 100 pages, I know that. XD

So, on another topic, I just ordered two Keldeo plushies. One in its normal form and the other in its Resolute form! Can't wait to add them to my other Keldeo stuff. :D I have two Keldeo figures (also one in each form), a Keldeo card tin, and a giant Keldeo EX card that's about eight inches tall. ^^

Blog Entries

I haven't bothered with page counts, mostly because I use EditPlus (which is basically notepad on steroids) for all of my writing needs. I don't think I've had a proper word processor on my computer in about 7 years.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I use OneNote, so I can sort the different chapters into different pages, or add different sections for chapters, notes etc. The downside is that there is no word count on it, so I'm forced to copy the chapter to Word when I need to count them (Haven't I said this before?).
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Regarding television shows (a bit late, I know...), I'm excited for two new shows, none of which are American. They're "The Fall" and "The White Queen", and their teaser trailers can be seen below:

Since I can't post two videos: The White Queen, the book which it is based on is one I bought for my sister, but wasn't that interested in actually reading it; so this is convenient for me.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I don't watch much TV anymore. But I am a big fan of Law & Order and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. :3

Oh, going back to Pokemon plushies, I also bought an Axew one at Target the other day. Axew is cute too! Does anyone else have Pokemon plushies and figures and stuff?

Blog Entries

I don't really collect knick-knacks. I like things that are more practical. If it's just to look at or sit somewhere, and doesn't match my decor, then I sort of just see it as a waste of money.

Also, for writing I use LibreOffice.

-_- I only have 2 forum pages on my fan fiction. Speaking of, it would be cool if someone, perhaps someone who reviewed chapters 1 and 2, would also review chapter 3...that would just be very awesome of someone.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Well, admittedly, my figures are just for decor, but I play with my plushies sometimes...lol.

Blog Entries

My room actually has a theme, so putting pokemon figures in it would just mess it up.