Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 274
Page 274 of 550 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8249

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Registered User harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

That makes perfect sense! And everything that had subsequently happened to you from others behaviour doesn't seen right considering (as you say) it was only about gender and actually that can be and is quite a personal thing.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

Here on bulbagarden everyone is pretty cool, but you would be surprised how crappy guys can treat girls (or people just treat people) in some corners of the internet. I won't go into it because it would just end up as a rant.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I still need someone willing to write an Academy lesson on anything (writing related, of course - we don't need lessons on how to make chocolate cupcakes, no matter how nice that would be). If you are interested contact me ASAP, and please only respond to this with either a Yes or ignore it, I don't need a list of people unable to do it! However, if you think you would be free next month PM me about that as well :)

Does anyone else here follow the American TV Pilot season? All the new shows being picked up are getting announced :D

Blog Entries

I was reading about some of them on io9.com, though being a science and speculative fiction site, obviously they only mentioned the sci-fi and fantasy ones. I'm somewhat interested in the one with the robot cop and Believe, with the psychic kid.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

A lot of the shows are difficult to grasp what they'll be like based on what the current information is. The Human-Robot Cop show sounds like an interesting concept, but I also can't help wonder if it'll just be something like CSI with robots or if it'll become one of those overly complicated sci fi shows that always come out :P Believe sounds so crazy that it just might work!

The CW has some shows that actually sound reasonably interesting coming out, none of which are soapy teen dramas. One of them is about Mary Queen of Scots, so that would be interesting to see how it will go.

Blog Entries

Oh, a period show. Cool.

Aside from new shows, for myself I'm looking forward to the return of The Glades and Longmire, which is happening pretty soon here.

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

To be completely honest, the only TV show I watch is Arrow because superheroes. Mediocre to pretty good acting and poor directing, but absolutely fantastic writing. Not to mention the subtle DC-verse references that are embedded here and there.

Sounds like I'm missing a lot, though.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I watch Arrow too, though I haven't watched it in a while, usually I watch comedies and sitcoms though and if not then I Just tune to movies xD, I'm not good when it comes to finding new shows to watch.

Blog Entries

Right now I am watching Grimm, Defiance...and actually that's it, since a lot of the other shows I watch aren't on right now, like Suits, Common Law and Ripper Street. Oh, and I watch My Little Pony, Adventure Time and The Regular Show, cuz I'm cool like that.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

sure you are :p

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I am a big TV person :P I am currently watching Game of Thrones, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Glee, Once Upon A Time, American Dad, Veep, Revenge and I think that may be it... That may sound like a lot but HIMYM and Glee finish within about two weeks and GOT, Veep and Doctor Who all finish within at least a month (I live in New Zealand so the rest of the shows didn't start until February)

Blog Entries

Anyone got any music they listen to to sort out writer's block? I've been staring at a blank document for the past 2 days trying to write Impact...

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I don't have any really sorry, unless you like Lily Allen :P BTW, whatever happened to that big idea of yours to combine all the worlds together?

Blog Entries

You have any idea how many worlds I've got to keep track of? Let's just say alot and leave me be as I try and make sense of some of them :L

And not a fan of Lily Allen, no ;3;

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I wasn't demanding you hand over the story or anything, I was just wondering if you were still going ahead with it and how the project was going. No need to be rude about it.