Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Man, and I wanted to write it xD

Blog Entries

Oh, then you definitely write one! Yours will get done a hell of a lot faster than mine would, assuming I even go for it.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

If I can find the inspiration xD it shouldn't be too bad though I was thinking of something like Mystery Dungeon Pokemon.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi there, all. Pleasured to meet you. I hope I'm welcome here, even though I haven't written in months. XD

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

I was thinking about having a murder mystery be one of the sub-plots for the sequel to Unpredictable. There are so many tropes to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkmire View Post
    Hi there, all. Pleasured to meet you. I hope I'm welcome here, even though I haven't written in months. XD
    Of course you're welcome! Some of us have barely written in months anyway ;) No need to be tentative. The only one of us that bites is adiosToreador, but she's had all her shots so it's cool.

Blog Entries

Absolutely, welcome!

And I just want to read a badass, asshole cop character with a cold exterior and a heart of gold. I just like characters with mushy centers inside a hard candy-coating, if you know what I mean.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkmire View Post
    Of course you're welcome! Some of us have barely written in months anyway ;) No need to be tentative. The only one of us that bites is adiosToreador, but she's had all her shots so it's cool.
    Hey! I don't bite unless you're into that sort of thing

But seriously, welcome to the workshop, Murkmire!
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you very much. Sorry for the late reply, I was reading NoirGrimoir's story. Makes me feel pretty inadequate, reading such a good story. XD

Anyway, how is everyone?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Thanks to the few that wished me a happy b-day. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
    I'm getting annoyed in mine because god damn Frederick can't kill anything and also can't dodge worth shit so I have to keep healing his ass up just to stop him from dying instead of using my sages or Falcon Knights to attack.
    That's strange, my Frederick can hardly be scratched and he dodges everything. He especially obliterates everything when paired with his wife, my Avatar. Frederick can be really good, he just takes time to get there because of his pre-promote status (and ugly base stats). As he says himself, no knight fears the slow, but steady road. ;3

But gods, I love Frederick! He's soooo awesome, and totally hot. <3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    That's strange, my Frederick can hardly be scratched and he dodges everything. He especially obliterates everything when paired with his wife, my Avatar. Frederick can be really good, he just takes time to get there because of his pre-promote status (and ugly base stats). As he says himself, no knight fears the slow, but steady road. ;3

But gods, I love Frederick! He's soooo awesome, and totally hot. <3
    I've been using him pretty regularly since all my other units got up to about his level and he's been consistently really shitty.

...whatever floats your boat, I guess, though honestly there isn't a single ugly person in that game except for maybe one and he's a designated villain so he doesn't count. Fredrick is...not exactly the cream of the crop appearance or personality wise, though.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I've been using him pretty regularly since all my other units got up to about his level and he's been consistently really shitty.

...whatever floats your boat, I guess, though honestly there isn't a single ugly person in that game except for maybe one and he's a designated villain so he doesn't count. Fredrick is...not exactly the cream of the crop appearance or personality wise, though.
    Have you used Second Seals on him at all? With those around, everyone can be maxed out completely.

Also, that's your opinion. I think Frederick has a great character and as I said, I find him hot. His supports bring out his character the most. Maybe you haven't seen some of them? Oh, he also has one of the best critical lines in the game. "Pick a god and pray!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Have you used Second Seals on him at all? With those around, everyone can be maxed out completely.

Also, that's your opinion. I think Frederick has a great character and as I said, I find him hot. His supports bring out his character the most. Maybe you haven't seen some of them? Oh, he also has one of the best critical lines in the game. "Pick a god and pray!"
    Yes. I've changed his class a few times. He still dies to a stiff breeze.

Hey, like I said, whatever floats your boat. I've gone through his supports, and I never said he was a bad character. You just flipped my "annoying fangirl response" trigger.

Blog Entries

I think I like Henri the best. He's psycho adorable.

"Ha ha! I'm gonna kill you!" O_O

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Yes. I've changed his class a few times. He still dies to a stiff breeze.

Hey, like I said, whatever floats your boat. I've gone through his supports, and I never said he was a bad character. You just flipped my "annoying fangirl response" trigger.
    Still strange, since he's supposed to have insane defense. Just don't let him get near too many magic users or else he WILL be finished. Anyway, I didn't say you thought he was bad. I was just saying I think he's better than you think he is. xP

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Workshop Murkmire! Hope you enjoy it here :) Our Welcome hub should be posted within the next week or so for all those interested!

And as an extra note, this is not a rule or a telling off or anything so don't take this the wrong way, but I think if you are going to discuss movies that have only just come out, do try not to spoil it for people! It can be difficult (I just wrote a review of the movie to try and get into my uni magazine) but you can use the [SPOILER] [/ SPOILER] tag to hide stuff.