Page 263 of 399 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5977
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Uggghh... has anyone ever had an issue with something requesting stories or asking for something in your story to go a certain way? I have just had to deal with someone on FF.net basically demanding me to write a story they have requested and they seem incapable of getting my answer through their apparently very thick skull!
    Lugion likes this.

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Uggghh... has anyone ever had an issue with something requesting stories or asking for something in your story to go a certain way? I have just had to deal with someone on FF.net basically demanding me to write a story they have requested and they seem incapable of getting my answer through their apparently very thick skull!
    There's an ignore or block button, isn't there?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I am ignoring the person and will block them should they not get the message. I was largely wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, and I would be especially interested if it had happened to anyone on this site.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

No, I've never had anything like that happen to me before at all, on either site. :/

But that sucks, you're doing good by just ignoring/blocking him.

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Do it, but make him pay you. Writers should start taking commissions like visual artists do.

cha-ching

Otherwise your story will disagree with their headcanon. And if that happens, the world will end in a massive fireball of nerd-rage. You clearly don't understand the gravity of this situation.

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post
    Do it, but make him pay you. Writers should start taking commissions like visual artists do.

cha-ching

Otherwise your story will disagree with their headcanon. And if that happens, the world will end in a massive fireball of nerd-rage. You clearly don't understand the gravity of this situation.
    I would gladly take the weirdo's cash if I actually had the time to do their stories and if they weren't trying to insist on the dullest, most childish plot line in the history of the world :P

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Just out of curiosity, what are they suggesting?

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post

cha-ching

Actually...this is a really good idea. If you're getting cash out of it, who cares if he wants something dull and childish? At least it'll be simple to do, you could probably shit it out in an hour or so (depending on how long they want it). After all, isn't that how publishing works in the real world? Publishing houses tell you what to write, and if you don't write it, you don't get published so you don't get money.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Trophies
    Blog Entries

If I had the time to write (I have my own ongoing series that haven't been updated in five months) I potentially would ask for cash, but I imagine that the person would drop their request in a second :P It would be quite uncommon on FF.net, unlike devianArt where comissions appear to be a big part of the site.

And AetherX, it is a request for another fandom that I don't particularly like writing for that much anyway as you are rather restricted by it. If it was a Pokemon request then I may do it.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I've never had that happen to me, either. They might just be a troll. I say just don't respond to anything they say, if you've already told them no and they won't drop it.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

I wish! It'd mean people are paying attention to my stuff! :P

*runs*

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

And speaking of paying attention to someone's story, I'm still waiting on a review in the review game. D:

I´ve bought the Nintendo 3DS Pikachu version today! I´m so happy hehe :)

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    And speaking of paying attention to someone's story, I'm still waiting on a review in the review game. D:
    You need to be patient with this game. Some people had to wait a long while before they got theirs. Due to the lack of activity in the Workshop over the past few days I would say that most people are quite busy.
    Feliciano likes this.

Blog Entries

I got a 3DS for Christmas and I'm extremely happy with it. Anyone hesitating to buy a 3DS shouldn't. It's great, I love mine! (It's pink ^-^)

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!