Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 214

Page 214 of 400 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5990
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

No, it's okay, I don't mind telling anyone how tall I am. About 5' even. My mom says I'm 4'11", but I prefer to round up, thanks. :P

Blog Entries

What a problem to have.

Though being underweight can be dangerous if you get really sick. You are pretty tiny, Kelleo. I'm 5'4 1/2" but my best friend who is a fraction of an inch taller than me, if that, thinks she's 5'6". I'm like, girl, you are full of shit, but think what you want. I don't get why people feel a need to be 'taller' for reasons other than practicality. It's just perpetuating the stereotypes that allow tall men to make more money than short men, and men in general to make more money than women, even doing the exact same job with the same credentials and everything.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Being small was one of the things I was often bullied for back in school. They'd call me shorty and such other names just to be dicks. And being small means you're not noticed, so you get bumped into a lot. And I get knocked over easily. One time playing floor hockey in PE back in middle school, this boy slammed into me so hard, I fell over and my glasses were so bent that they wouldn't stay on my face. And that boy didn't even stumble from me hitting him. And I can hardly fit into any clothes for women my age. I'm still stuck in little girl outfits. It sucks. And it's hard to shop for me still because some clothes I HAVE to wear, like outfits for job interviews, I can't find any that fit!

There are a few nice things about being little though. That part about not being noticed easily? Lets me sneak around without getting caught. And I can fit into boys' Nintendo t-shirts and kids' Disney t-shirts. But imo, the negatives outweigh the positives. I wish I could just take a little growth hormone sometimes...

Blog Entries

I see, that would be hard.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Being small was one of the things I was often bullied for back in school. They'd call me shorty and such other names just to be dicks. And being small means you're not noticed, so you get bumped into a lot. And I get knocked over easily. One time playing floor hockey in PE back in middle school, this boy slammed into me so hard, I fell over and my glasses were so bent that they wouldn't stay on my face. And that boy didn't even stumble from me hitting him. And I can hardly fit into any clothes for women my age. I'm still stuck in little girl outfits. It sucks. And it's hard to shop for me still because some clothes I HAVE to wear, like outfits for job interviews, I can't find any that fit!

There are a few nice things about being little though. That part about not being noticed easily? Lets me sneak around without getting caught. And I can fit into boys' Nintendo t-shirts and kids' Disney t-shirts. But imo, the negatives outweigh the positives. I wish I could just take a little growth hormone sometimes...
    That sounds hard, but remember, you're unique and special the way you are. If you drastically changed your appearance, it wouldn't be... you really.

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post

Good thing you don't have to play floor hockey anymore! I'm eight inches taller than you and still no one notices me, heh. I can see your issue though, that must be hard.

What Legacy said.

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

See, that's why you have people on the internet. At least here, you can physically block/ignore the dicks.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

I'm also at the age now where I realize that there are a ton of dicks in this world (I know how that sounded). But seriously, all you can do with the idiots and ignorant people is ignore them and surround yourself with and focus on the people in your life that you love. The people who love you for who you are... those are the people that matter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    I'm also at the age now where I realize that there are a ton of dicks in this world (I know how that sounded).
    I'd rather that the way it sounded was more true than what you meant, honestly.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Look at it this way Kelleo. You have an excuse to have guys get things for you. "Oh, hey, can you reach this for me? Thanks! ^o~"

Oh, I'm so retarded, ignore me.

But anyway, I've written nearly 1k words today on the next chapter of, "You Win Some, You Lose Some!" and I think I'll get even more in before I go to bed. Progress~!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    But anyway, I've written nearly 1k words today on the next chapter of, "You Win Some, You Lose Some!" and I think I'll get even more in before I go to bed. Progress~!
    Congrats. You certainly had a more productive day than me.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    That sounds hard, but remember, you're unique and special the way you are. If you drastically changed your appearance, it wouldn't be... you really.
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post

Good thing you don't have to play floor hockey anymore! I'm eight inches taller than you and still no one notices me, heh. I can see your issue though, that must be hard.

What Legacy said.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Look at it this way Kelleo. You have an excuse to have guys get things for you. "Oh, hey, can you reach this for me? Thanks! ^o~"

Oh, I'm so retarded, ignore me.
    The thing is, guys, I don't think I was actually supposed to turn out this way. See, a long time ago, I was misdiagnosed with ADHD (because I have Asperger's Syndrome. It's common for people with that to be misdiagnosed with ADHD) and was put on medication. That medication, I was told, had likely hindered my growth. So in actuality, I should be taller. Maybe not much, but that's fine. I just want to be at least as tall as my mom, is all. And she's only like 5'4".

But true, NoirGrimoir, I can ask guys to get things down for me, lol. And no, you're not retarded. XD

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

That's unfortunate...

Not much you can do, though.

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Add Kelleo on Facebook

So I guess there really is no way I can take a little growth hormone. At least without real risk to my health, I suppose.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

5'4" is a nice height for girls anyway. In my opinion, at least.