Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 169

Page 169 of 400 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5991
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Would basically just be a journey fic, but told thru the eyes of an "Earthling" who finds himself in the PokeVerse.

Blog Entries

You and me the same. There's about four things I want to write at the moment but I barely have time for one. :(

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries

Yeah exactly. I am not good at switching off either. If I start writing something, I need to focus on that story alone.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My idea is going to be following a movie studio and base it around the actresses/actors mainly the actresses and play with personalities, movies, you know the biz. Dunno if I'm going to do it in a diary mode though.

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    So, I'm thinking of starting a new story. But I also want to continue BQ.

Decisions.
    Nobody ever became famous for something they never finished. Except Geoffrey Chaucer.

Still in my mind, Milo never made it out of that resturaunt. Whatsherface cut off his balls with a butter knife when the scientist no-showed and he died of blood loss. She went on death row and was in prison awaiting her fate for five years. But she did get that interview in the end as part of her last requests. Moral of the story: the pretty ones are always insane. MiloXIzzy 4 lyfe. ;D

Do what you will, though. Personally I could go either way, with a mild bias to BQ.
    Last edited by System Error; 29th October 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Legacy likes this.
    Don't know what to put here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by System Error View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    So, I'm thinking of starting a new story. But I also want to continue BQ.

Decisions.
    Nobody ever became famous for something they never finished. Except Geoffrey Chaucer.

Still in my mind, Milo never made it out of that resturaunt. Whatsherface cut off his balls with a butter knife when the scientist no-showed and he died of blood loss. She went on death row and was in prison awaiting her fate for five years. But she did get that interview in the end as part of her last requests. Moral of the story: the pretty ones are always insane. MiloXIzzy 4 lyfe. ;D

Do what you will, though. Personally I could go either way, with a mild bias to BQ.
    I'm going with my new idea.

It's probably not gonna be anything real great, but it's going to be about a boy from here, in our Universe: Earth, etc. Something really bad happens to him and next thing he knows, he finds himself in a strange new world. He believes he is simply dreaming, but wanders around and is amazed by the vast array of creatures he encounters. The MC is found by a boy his own age and is shocked to see an "alien." The MC soon learns of things called Pokemon Battles and about the Badge Quests that many young people in this world participate in. So the MC decides to join his new friend on his journey. But along the way, the boys learn that everything isn't always as it seems. The MC learns through his journey why he has found himself in this strange and fantastic place.

So yeah, another journey fic, sorry. Meh.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Hey there, fellow authors. I'm afraid to say, that due to unfortunate circumstances, I will no longer be posting in this section. I would explain why, but my reason is best not discussed in public. I deeply apologize to those who have been reading and following my fics here.

However, you all may still read my stories on my fanfiction.net account, where my username is EmblemQueen. And the My Little Pony/Pokemon crossover I had come up with will still be written as planned (eventually. xP). So don't worry about not being able to access any of my future updates. :)

Beausoleil Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Although I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo, all the buzz about writing has gotten me excited enough that I figure I may as well knock out the last few chapters of Bulbagarden! season three. Maybe I'll even be able to start season four before the new year. Here's hoping!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Although I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo, all the buzz about writing has gotten me excited enough that I figure I may as well knock out the last few chapters of Bulbagarden! season three. Maybe I'll even be able to start season four before the new year. Here's hoping!
    *poke*

You need a new spunky female character.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

Haha, I thought I'd be able to get some writing done, with the day off and all... nope. This chapter is driving me nuts. Why is it so difficult for me to stay true to N's character? x_X

Beausoleil Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    *poke*

You need a new spunky female character.
    Good thing the next season takes place in college, where I can introduce some new characters!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I was wondering whether or not that thing had kicked the bucket for good Nice to see you around again, Jabber.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Poll time guys--would you like to have Brock tell the Halloween story like normal for tomorrow's "Fireside", or would you want another character to tell the story? If you do want to see another character (eg. Ash, one of the girls, or even Nate or Rosa, to name a few possibilities), then who would you want to see?

If you want to see Ash tell, I have a story planned....
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTopaz View Post
    Poll time guys--would you like to have Brock tell the Halloween story like normal for tomorrow's "Fireside", or would you want another character to tell the story? If you do want to see another character (eg. Ash, one of the girls, or even Nate or Rosa, to name a few possibilities), then who would you want to see?

If you want to see Ash tell, I have a story planned....
    If you have a special story for Ash planned, you should go with that one! Sounds ominous!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Okay--it's a quick one, so it won't be too terribly long
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!