Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 155

Page 155 of 402 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6026
Like Tree761Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

What? Stellar was banned? Why? Wasn't he a mod?

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Mods can still get banned you know xD but it's okay now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTopaz View Post
    I haven't fainted because of fear, but I do have a deathly fear of hypodermic needles that has been described as "almost a phobia"

Mind you, I'm fine if it's just a picture or on TV, but I'm only afraid if it is going into me
    Whoever's describing that for you doesn't know what they're talking about. A deathly fear is far past "almost a phobia".

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Gale View Post
    Mods can still get banned you know xD but it's okay now.
    Yeah, but I'd figure that a mod wouldn't get in that much trouble, much less regain modship after returning. xP

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

well i think he was banned for like 24 hours so it must have not been that big of a deal. i won't get into anything though because i don't want to pry into something that isn't my business.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ah, I see. And don't worry, I understand. :)

Blog Entries

Methinks it was a joke, looking at the ban reason.

(zomgstaffsecrets)
    Seizon Senryaku likes this.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Tophat, I know exactly how that is. The last time I had a needle stuck in me, I was about eight. I was fine when they put it in and gave me the shot (a potent cocktail of vaccines for everything from meningococcal to tuberculosis iirc) but when they took it out everything just went black. I woke up behind a screen about five minutes later. *shudder* I haven't let anyone near me with a hypodermic since.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Add Kelleo on Facebook

That's...rather odd, Executive Archer. o.O

I've heard of needles making people fall asleep (me included, in fact. Happened with an IV when I was 4 while being hospitalized for a deadly stomach virus and it happened in Germany too, though I don't remember why I got a needle that time for some reason...), but not instantly knocking someone out cold like that.

Blog Entries

So I noticed that this topic hasn't been replied to for a week solid. This is making me realise that I haven't worked on my story in almost two weeks.

Damn you, time! Stop escaping me, you insufferab*censored for the good of humanity*

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Well, I just haven't been finding many reasons to post on Bulbagarden lately.

But I can say that I've started a new story because of my lack of motivation to work on Super Luigi (no, I'm not discontinuing it. I'll get back to it eventually, don't worry!). It's another Fire Emblem fic, but this time it's not on the Tellius games. It's a fairly short FE7 fic that takes place between it and FE6, its sequel. It's about Sain and Fiora and the family they've started, and Kent also has a large role (he is a good friend of Sain's). Sain and Fiora are married and have two children, a boy and a girl, who are ten and eight years old, respectively. After Kent drops by for a visit, the children are outside playing when they suddenly disappear. Sain and Kent then set out to find them while a reluctant Fiora stays behind in case they come home. They get some of the neighbors to help as well. They find the kids trapped in a small cave due to an avalanche (it gets pretty wintery where they live). More avalanches occur after as well, and Sain says that despite all of the snow, it's not natural for avalanches to happen THAT often in the area that they're in. So he and Kent investigate.

The only problem is, this story still lacks a title. I just can't figure out what to call it. I'm thinking, The Power of Bonding. Because this fic would show how strong the bond is between Sain and Fiora, their kids, and between Sain and Kent as well. But I'm also thinking I could come up with something even better. xP

Blog Entries

I still have yet to write anything substantial this month. At work, I get all these awesome ideas, and I feel like I could write for hours on end, but when I get home, I'm exhausted, and it's gone.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

i don't think people know exhaustion as much as i do.

too much work ever since i started school. i don't have time for writing anymore which frustrates me considering i am in this school for creative writing. all they're doing is biding their sweet time by giving us tests on grammar and shit. when can we get to the writing already? goddamn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lucifer View Post
    i don't think people know exhaustion as much as i do.

too much work ever since i started school. i don't have time for writing anymore which frustrates me considering i am in this school for creative writing. all they're doing is biding their sweet time by giving us tests on grammar and shit. when can we get to the writing already? goddamn.
    Oh, you're in school? I'm working so I can go to school. I mostly do yardwork for hours on end, but sometimes my boss sees fit to send me to help work on oil rigs for whatever reasons. He's also said that soon, he'll be having me drive to the panhandle of Oklahoma, which is about a 15-hour round trip.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I believe Lady Lucifer is still in grade school. :P

I'd be in college, but I never did well in it, so I've turned to job training instead. I get experience without needing a degree, and I can take classes that I want and actually can pass without having to take stuff like math or other classes college requires that I've never done really well in.