Page 151 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6023
Like Tree761Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Not a fan of theme parks, but I do like to travel. I hope to visit every country in the world someday, or close to it.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Executive Archer View Post
    Not a fan of theme parks, but I do like to travel. I hope to visit every country in the world someday, or close to it.
    Even North Korea? :0

J/K, I actually would love to do the same.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

well i've arrived safely in new york with no problems. see you guys next friday i guess?

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

And tomorrow's my big study session....yay *sarcasm* I got my finals next week so this weekend is pretty hectic.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm scripting this week's battle in The Journeys of the Red Star--Ash, Kiyama, and Dawn vs. a spider-like monster.

Next week, I'm introducing Brock and treating my audience to a Kinmuran play
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

^Sorry I haven't caught up on that yet. I was in New Mexico last week, and my mother made sure to leave me plenty of chores to do this week.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The script is ready, now to write out the battle
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

still slowly doing formatting work on my story, I got my first chapter done and saved the word document, but I'm wondering whether I should just post it now and bring up all those that I edit as they finish...

I'm also wondering if story arcs to a fanfic should be brought up as a separate entry or not...

what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    Worst thing to happen to me in an airport...

I went to the toilet. Walked around to make sure I found a clean toilet. Found one that looked particularly clean. Sat down, but then it occurred to me that I should check that there's toilet paper to avoid an embarrassing situation. Good news - there was toilet paper. Bad news - it had a large blob of a clear/white gooey substance on it. Decided to hold it for the 10 hour flight until I was back home in London.
    Lol xD. Ewwwww. I think, and I may just be Captain Obvious here, but I think that the "gooey clear white stuff" is really just semen xD. Ewwwww.

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Lugion View Post

I've been to North Korea, it isn't so hard to go there. I went in April this year, it was awesome and I would like to go again one day.

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 99unownoak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Lugion View Post

I've been to North Korea, it isn't so hard to go there. I went in April this year, it was awesome and I would like to go again one day.
    I'd rather go to South Korea, but yes, North would be cool too.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

*pokes thread with stick to ensure a currently drama-free environment*

Oh good, it's safe to go in the water again. What're we talking about, airplanes? I've got a good one.

Last summer, I went up to visit my bf for the first time. My flight was scheduled to leave at about 5:30 or so. We board on time, taxi out on to the runway, everything's fine. Then we stop and taxi back into the gate because apparently one of the engines started smoking profusely when we tried to get up the speed to take off. We were told we could stay on the plane because this should be a quick fix, but could get off if we wanted. Soon after, we were told to get off the plane. Apparently, the starter in the engine pretty much blew up, and it was going to be a long fix. By this time, it's around 6, and all of us are getting kinda hungry. But for some stupid-ass reason, every single food vendor in the airport was closed. Now, it's a smallish airport, but I still can't fathom any reason why they would close all their venues so early. But we figured it wouldn't be so bad, because they told us we'd be departing at around 8pm and they brought out water bottles and granola bars and stuff for us. However, as 7pm came around, they told us that the engine had to be completely replaced, and they would have to bring in a new engine from the closest airport (around 2 hours away) and it would take an hour to install, leaving our new departure time at 10pm. I couldn't help it - I wanted so badly to be up there and felt that the universe was conspiring to keep me away from my bf - so I started to cry. I held it back as best I could, but some of the other women were really concerned about me. I was supposed to meet my bf and his grandparents for dinner when I got up there, but at this rate I wasn't going to get there until midnight. Some of the other passengers somehow managed to order us all a bunch of pizzas around 9, so at least we got to eat, and eventually I did make it up to Washington to see him, but at that point, his grandparents had gone home and I was too tired to do anything but get into our hotel room (we were going to a con, okay? pervs), shower, and fall asleep. Thankfully, my trip this summer was completely problem-free, but I was a little nervous.

On a completely separate note, guess who volunteered at a writing camp at her old high school last week?
    Pride likes this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Wow, that stinks, Feli. :/ Cool that people ordered pizza for y'all though, and you got to see your bf anyway.

I had forgotten to mention that when I missed my flight two days in a row, my dad had taken those days off work to see me, but the day I DID arrive, he wasn't able to take anymore time off. It really sucked. He and my mom divorced when I was 4, so I hardly see him anymore. I mean, he and I still have a bond, but it isn't much...

Blog Entries
    Follow Daikenki On Twitter Add Daikenki on Google+
    Visit Daikenki's Youtube Channel

^ :( I can't imagine myself living while my parents are divorced…I feel bad for the people wih divorced parents :(

Is anyone having fun this summer? I used to but now I'm not. The only one I have fun is on friday saturday and Sunday.

You got mail :3

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Really? Well, it might kind of be a good thing that I don't see my dad a lot, cause when I do see him, he spoils me a little lol. He takes me where ever I'd like during visits, he feeds me shrimp cause he knows it's my favorite food, etc. :P