/looks at previous post.
wow i spelled dyed "died"
grammar fail. that's what you get for making jokes at like... twelve a.m xD.
1. Iron Man - He's an epic guy who needs no super powers, but instead uses a high-tech metal suit that fires awesome lasers, can fly, and has tiny bombs that are powerful enough to blow the crap out of big tanks. And he's awesome enough to reveal his identity right away, unlike other super heroes. The only downside is that he's a bit of a showoff, but it's actually kinda funny at the same time lol. And I love Tony Stark's personality all around.
2. Spidey - Ah, good ol' Spiderman! I've liked him since my little bro got me into him. The movies were okay, but the 90s cartoon wins all Spiderman stuff. Peter Parker is so hilarious in it and I watched every season. Hate that the show ended in a cliff-hanger though. Still, Spidey's spider powers are cool.
3. Flash - Flash is my favorite member of the Justice League, definitely. I think his speedy powers are awesome and so is his personality in the cartoon. Oh, and his costume is epic.
4. Fantastic Four - These guys are awesome all around and I like their back story. "FLAME ON!" also rocks as a quote.
5. Batman and Robin - Ah, finally, the Dynamic Duo. I always liked Robin a bit more because of the movie Batman Forever (Chris O'Donnell as Dick Grayson/Robin was just pure genius. The guy is hot, had an epic costume, and I just loved how he did the character overall), but both of these guys are awesome and don't need actual super powers to be awesome, much like Iron Man.
Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature
One-shot: Flames of a Revolutionary - A Maiden's Decision
ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement
The rule I've been taught by a friend is essentially "Marvel writes heroes to relate to, DC writes heroes to look up to." Seems legit.
That actually works, uA. Very well. Legit it is.
That's also scarily true if you study each group's heroes and their backstories...
My URPG stats: Maya's status
SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!
So, uh... how's everyone?
I'm currently packing for camp.
I just got back from Washington last night. It was a really great trip and I already miss my boyfriend, but I can't say I'm not glad to be home, even if I didn't get as much writing done while I was away that I thought I would. I can, however, say that I'm not glad to be doing what I did all day today, which was filling out job applications -_-
Things have finally recovered from the fallout of the catastrophe in my personal life that recently occurred and writing is resuming today. Wish me luck?
I'm . . . going back to school the day after tomorrow. Dammit.
Champion Game / Something's Got To Give
'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Good luck, uA!! Don't sweat it, you're a great writer.
Anyways, what do you all think the best fic ever posted in the WW is? I personally think Pocket Monsters (The Battle Quest) is. It's so fucking epic. I finished reading it last night. I can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy. It's also my all-time favorite.
I can't say. I haven't read many here yet. Though that's really because I'm not too interested in Pokemon fanfiction. xP
Plus, I'm not much of a reader. I've always preferred writing over reading.
I have no idea what the best fic here is. ^^; I've yet to read many, though I'm sure I will in time.
I have always held that to be as good a writer as one can be, one should read voraciously~
Anyhow, correspondence aside, I'm soon to go to Portugal. This is a good thing. It'll get me away from distracting video games and social drama, and give me a relaxing environ in which to read and write~ I may still pop up here if it turns out I can get ahold of wifi. Don't miss me too much. :D
EDIT: Portugal trip is from July 19 - July 26, iirc.