Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Sakura, maybe?
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTopaz View Post
    Is there some event going on that I don't know about for BW2 that explains why a lot of mods are becoming Gym Leaders and Rockets?
    Some are E4 members too, lol. But I don't know why. Maybe some of us regular members ought to join in. :P

My favorite leaders and E4 members are all guys though... Roark, Cilan, Flint. xP I do like Jasmine and Fantina too though, maybe I'd go with one of them.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I checked and there is a mini roleplay going on

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Oh. Well, in that case, I'll sit out. It's only fair. :P

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

yeah, i've been lazy recently. idk what it is, like i had that one spark that one day then i just burned out instantly afterwards. it suckssss.

i think i need to start rping more. when i rp i get a lot of inspiration to write and it's good practice.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I used to RP a lot. I still would, if I hadn't gotten permanently banned from the forum I RP'd at. It's a shame, the site's RP section was awesome. But people there liked to pick on me and make me look like a bad guy. I was annoying and immature at first, but I changed and people wouldn't accept it. I started getting punished for offenses that others committed as well and got away with. The offense that got me banned? I got into a fight with another member and we both said nasty things to each other, but only I was punished. She didn't even get so much as a warning. And the staff used my "past offenses" as an excuse to make it a permaban.

Past offenses my ass. I was banned four times before that, and I admit I deserved the first one, but the second one was an accident because I was infracted for the same offense twice (an honest mistake by a moderator), the third was an admin being a dick (his reason was literally so I wouldn't come back), and the fourth I didn't even deserve because the infraction that brought my point count to ten was given to me for shit reasons. I was accused of doing "Youtube spam" when I KNOW I gave reasoning for the TWO videos I posted, and I wasn't even the only one to do that. Hell, some people who didn't even get warned only posted videos and that's it! No text at all! And people even fought for me during both this incident AND when I was permabanned. One of these people even used to hate me, but then realized that I was a good person! But their actions, unfortunately, weren't enough.

I was a target of these mods who liked to abuse their power on members who had bad pasts at the site, like me. A victim of staff abuse. This is a reason I tried to become a mod here. So I could prevent the same thing from happening on Bulbagarden. People looked down on me before they even got to know me because of what happened. Absolutely no one should have to go through that.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I've been meaning to get back into RPing, but I can never find a good one to join

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTopaz View Post
    I've been meaning to get back into RPing, but I can never find a good one to join
    Yeah, me neither. I made my own RP section at my Fire Emblem fansite for that reason. Doubt anyone here would be interested, though. It's not strictly for Fire Emblem RPs only, it's an open area where pretty much anything goes (there are still rules, though, of course), but from what I know, not many people at Bulbagarden play FE.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

as much as i love this site, there aren't really a lot of good rp's anymore out there. :U. i'm also on another site where you can rp and the rp's there are a little better, but they're always full before i can join >.<

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never rp'ed before on the Internet, but I've done live roleplay before when I was younger. I still have the clothing and latex weapons I used, including a long haired wig in order to make me look more barbaric (I considered back then to buy a fake beard as well). But man, that thing really made my head very itchy! Unfortunately, the shield I made was disposed off because it took too much space, I was proud of making it myself back then. Anyway, enough rambling about what gear I have/had for live roleplay. I've actually considered trying a rp here at some point, but the problem for me was time. Now that I have holiday, it might be a different story.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

I used to RP here, but I just never got into it as much as I did fanfiction. Some friends and I are actually starting up a campaign for the Pokemon Tabletop Adventures RPG, which ought to be interesting. It's a fanmade game, but it's really involved. Looks like much more fun than D&D, for sure.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Never RPed before. Doesn't interest me :P.

Blog Entries

I RP on a different site. Right now, most my of my RPs here (which hybridize pokémon, gunplay and high-octane thrills) have died.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

The only RP I could ever get into was Dungeons and Dragons. Alas, all of my usual groups have moved on to different things, so I'm stuck with about $450 worth of D&D material I've collected over the years, sitting cold and alone in my closet as they collect dust.

Trying to find a new group in my city full of thugs, drug users and gangbangers is like trying to find a diamond in a tree trunk. It's just not gonna happen.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Tabletops are fun. We started playing our Pokemon tabletop at lunch yesterday, and so far it's amazing fun. "Whismur uses Tackle!" "Nope, it misses." "Fine, then I punch the guard in the face!" We are gonna rip it up once we really start playing on Monday.
    Tophat Dragoneye likes this.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own