Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 124

Page 124 of 399 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5977
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

Anyways, how is everyone doing with their respective projects? I'm on a writing rush today! I have a side window open right now. I stop to check back here like every now and then.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Anyways, how is everyone doing with their respective projects? I'm on a writing rush today! I have a side window open right now. I stop to check back here like every now and then.
    I love that feeling. I'm doing a little bit of writing today, but I've been busy sorting out my bedroom. I don't know if you guys know this but I'm moving back home to London with my parents to study a Master's degree this year. My girlfriend is doing the same, and today has actually moved in with me! My room is pretty large as it's the loft conversion and I even have a bathroom, so space-wise, I think it should be pretty solid, but it's taking a lot of effort to sort my room out so that it's actually possible for us to both live here.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I've been trying to get to work on my new project, actually I have a lot of projects that I have planned I don't know how I can deal with all of them honestly xD

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I'm still waiting on my co-author to finish up his run over of the next Dawn of Darkness chapter. I found he and I have more in common than I thought too. What makes me most glad, though, is that he has Asperger's Syndrome, just like me. I've always wanted someone who has it to be a close friend. Now I've got one.

And yet another reason to love him. I wonder if it's odd to be in love with your co-author...

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Not too well. I'm stuck on how to start the next chapter. I really shouldn't be thinking about it at all, though - I've got a 10-20 page script for my graphic novel that I've got to finish before the end of the week, a rewrite of the 3 page essay I've got to do tonight, and all this while leaving me time to study for my Southeast Asia final on Saturday.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm almost ready to unleash my world of Kinmura on the forums
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

I did some writing earlier, but Minecraft ate most of the day today.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I watched the Nintendo E3 conference...
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately for my writing, I made the mistake of promising reviews to seven different fics over the past week. I've had to give up some serious writing time.

Attempt to not sound like a whiny bitch: FAILED

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Blog Entries

My writing is going sloooooow.

Chapter 8 of Pocket Monsters is in the works, but my schedule isn't allowing me to really sit and grind out the chapter at the moment. :(

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Trying to write a new fic, but I'm also considering improving my old one. Especially the first few chapters needs to be corrected. Why am I doing it? *points at the "Lesson One: Description and Worldbuilding" thread* Great help, really.
    Gama and Legacy like this.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

I've been a bit busy to write these past few days, but it's great. Being busy is amazing fun, believe it or not. Regardless, Chapter 6 of Something's Got To Give is in the works. Suddenly canon characters everywhere! But like I said, not much time to get down to it. Might have to take my laptop to school to get things done, what with all my banners and such that need making.

I'm currently busy with organising a general knowledge quiz for my school's prefects - versus the girl's school across town. It's gonna be great fun!
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I eventually decided to say "screw it" for the paper re-write I was going to do. It's just not worth it, especially with how difficult scripts are for me. I'm doing well enough in that class I can afford a lower-than-I-wanted grade on one paper that's not even worth too much. That still leaves the script, though...I may just shoot for the minimum 10, and get by on the fact that the professor likes me.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Follow R0-S3 on Tumblr

I'm doing well enough with my current project - I've got the rest of the second chapter and a chunk of the third scrawled down in my notebook, as well as various lines and snippets for the next half-dozen chapters. I'll be typing them up as soon as I can stomach using this laptop to type anything of moderate length. If things keep going this well, I might even feel confident enough in my ability to continue the story to make it worth sticking it up here for public consumption.
    I have an art thread!

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R0-S3 View Post
    I'm doing well enough with my current project - I've got the rest of the second chapter and a chunk of the third scrawled down in my notebook, as well as various lines and snippets for the next half-dozen chapters. I'll be typing them up as soon as I can stomach using this laptop to type anything of moderate length. If things keep going this well, I might even feel confident enough in my ability to continue the story to make it worth sticking it up here for public consumption.
    If you're not 100% confident in your work, the worst thing you can do is keep it to yourself!

Everyone here is really friendly - people aren't going to make fun of you for your stuff being no good, and they will offer helpful suggestions. Once you get going in this community, it's really easy to improve. (I gather from your posts with uA that you're also active on ff.net, so I guess you know that already though? Personally, I've hardly been on ff.net though, so I don't know how it is over there - I would imagine similar in many ways.)