Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread - Page 120

Page 120 of 399 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5983
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

  1. #1786
    Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,394
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    @Red; that sounds interesting!

    Hey guys, Writing Academy is going to start tonight/tomorow.

    Check here for more info: The Writer's Workshop Writing Academy

  2. #1787
    Wordsmith unrepentantAuthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    United Kingdom/Hoenn
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I'm limited by the hats the pony maker has to offer (it's kinda like digital paper dolls). What sort of badass are we talking here?

    You may rest assured that I will do no more with your picture than create a pony based off of it. If it makes you feel better, I will delete the PM with your picture after I am done making the pony.

    Um...what's subby?
    -The kind of badass my avvie more or less portrays. Wide brimmed fedora style. Sadly, I don't have one at the moment, I no longer have my old hat.
    -No worries, then.
    -Nyeheheh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Haze View Post
    So as it stands out, today's my 18 birthday xD
    Happy birthday~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I still don't know what subby is *pout*
    Short for 'submissive'. As opposed to 'dominant'. You know, because you were fetching ropes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llama_Guy View Post
    I have been playing Victoria 2 all day, while also guiding unrepentantAuthor through the very same game. Now I seriously need to write on my story, two weeks is a bit long between chapter updates >.>
    Good game, guys. Absorbs your time and is super in depth though. If you're interested in politics, history, or world conquest, go for it. (I am all three of these things.)
    I've unified Scandinavia under Sweden, annexed Crete and Dai Nam (modern Vietnam), and built the Suez and Panama canals~

  3. #1788
    Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,394
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Happy birthday @Stellar Haze; have a great one!

  4. #1789
    The First Homunculus Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    2,674

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    @Legacy; Thank you. Coming from you, that's big.

    So this is the second to last week of school for me, so excited for summer!

  5. #1790
    Me am stalking bug Instrutilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Llama_Guy View Post
    @Instrutilus; a body capable of shattering a planet the size of Earth would have entered a stable orbit when the Solar System was created. You got a link to actual proof of this?
    No, I was kinda hoping people would pass it off as me making some smarmy, odd-sense-of-humour comment, but now compulsion is going to have me hunt down the source of this information. I'll get back to you when I located it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    @Instrutilus; I'm working on a project dealing with addictions. It's gonna be a fic around 20 chapters long, and since it'll be prewritten updates will be like everyday. Comin' out sometime this summer, by the end of June. I want it to be my ticket in the Spring awards. Also working on an idea for a prewritten project after that or beside that when I get more of the project done. The addictions project which I'm writing right now is called Requiem: A Stoner's Dream, an entry in the Requiem series, which all deal with dark topics, and the other idea is called The Survival Games (not having anything whatsoever to do with the Hunger Games, DO NOT even ask me.) I haven't started writing it though.
    Interesting, I look forward to this.

  6. #1791
    Wordsmith unrepentantAuthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    United Kingdom/Hoenn
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    @Red; that sounds interesting!

    Hey guys, Writing Academy is going to start tonight/tomorow.

    Check here for more info: The Writer's Workshop Writing Academy
    It's about time! (My excitement is exquisite~!)

  7. #1792
    The First Homunculus Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    2,674

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    So guys, I wanna talk about something serious. You ever hear of a Tulpa. Or lucid dreaming. The latter is probably more popular.

  8. #1793
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    No, I was kinda hoping people would pass it off as me making some smarmy, odd-sense-of-humour comment, but now compulsion is going to have me hunt down the source of this information. I'll get back to you when I located it.
    If you have no proof, then you ARE joking/lying.

  9. #1794
    CEO of the Monsters Lugion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    No, I was kinda hoping people would pass it off as me making some smarmy, odd-sense-of-humour comment, but now compulsion is going to have me hunt down the source of this information. I'll get back to you when I located it.
    If you have no proof, then you ARE joking/lying.
    Or misinformed.

    I myself assumed Instrutilus was joking.

  10. #1795
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugion View Post
    Or misinformed.
    I would hope so. Cause it's a scary thought, whether it's a long time away or not.

  11. #1796
    Me am stalking bug Instrutilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    No, I was kinda hoping people would pass it off as me making some smarmy, odd-sense-of-humour comment, but now compulsion is going to have me hunt down the source of this information. I'll get back to you when I located it.
    If you have no proof, then you ARE joking/lying.
    Or misinformed.

    I myself assumed Instrutilus was joking.
    Sorta both, I joke about what I'm told, it's my weird sense of humour. When probed, I'll answer with the information I have, but I generally don't get quizzed about it, sooooo...It's what I was informed AND a joke.

    Now can we please drop this, I'd rather not clog this thread with my idiocy and weird humour. Sorry for minimodding as well, but I'd rather stop this before it potentially goes out of hand.

  12. #1797
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    Sorta both, I joke about what I'm told, it's my weird sense of humour. When probed, I'll answer with the information I have, but I generally don't get quizzed about it, sooooo...It's what I was informed AND a joke.

    Now can we please drop this, I'd rather not clog this thread with my idiocy and weird humour. Sorry for minimodding as well, but I'd rather stop this before it potentially goes out of hand.
    Okay, that's all we wanted to know. We'll drop it now. Sorry we bothered you, my apologies.

  13. #1798
    The First Homunculus Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    2,674

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    -Moving On-

    So, assuming I got no response none of you know then? Ok.

    *leaves and cries in corner*

  14. #1799
    Me am stalking bug Instrutilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    Sorta both, I joke about what I'm told, it's my weird sense of humour. When probed, I'll answer with the information I have, but I generally don't get quizzed about it, sooooo...It's what I was informed AND a joke.

    Now can we please drop this, I'd rather not clog this thread with my idiocy and weird humour. Sorry for minimodding as well, but I'd rather stop this before it potentially goes out of hand.
    Okay, that's all we wanted to know. We'll drop it now. Sorry we bothered you, my apologies.
    I'm not bothered, it's the other members I'm worried about getting bothered. Anyway, Kelleo, what plans for a workshop thing do you have?

  15. #1800
    Wordsmith unrepentantAuthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    United Kingdom/Hoenn
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    So guys, I wanna talk about something serious. You ever hear of a Tulpa. Or lucid dreaming. The latter is probably more popular.
    I'm trying to learn to dream lucidly~ :D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •