Who is good?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Drakon
  • 1 Post By Legacy

Thread: Who is good?

Default Who is good?

I need some advice on being a author and a writer for Pokemon. Can you tell me who is the best writer here so I can ask?
    Pika to the mofoing Chu!

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who is good?

Well that's really all opinion. We don't have an author that we really put above the rest. We're all equals here in the workshop as far as writing goes. To choose THE best writer here would be difficult, and I can only imagine someone feeling offended or something.

Maybe you should word that differently by asking, oh I don't know, if someone is willing to give you pointers?

When you say writing for Pokemon, are you literally writing for the anime television show pokemon? You never know.

And I'm pretty sure that an author and a writer are basically the same thing.

Blog Entries

*Moderator mode active*

There is to be no naming names with regards to who is the "best writer".

*Moderator mode off*

The best way to learn how to write is to write and aks for feedback. On that note, we have plenty of authors who are willing to provide advice.
    Cabaret likes this.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

heh, I can imagine this being troll food...

besides that, what advice are you looking for? I'm sure we can all give our two cents, like Drakon said...

Blog Entries

Everyone who writes for the Writer's Workshop is "good." Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, but yeah, everyone is a good writer here or at least is good at certain aspects of writing.

The best advise I can give is to just write and listen to the feedback people give.

As a group, I think we should all try to be better at being willing to read other people's work and offer feedback just like we want others to do for us. This place will be even better than it is if we are all willing to share our knowledge and expertise to help each other.

Don't just focus on your story and writing all the time. Take some time to enjoy other authors' works from time to time.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm going to close this thread. I know it has just been about where to find advice etc. but I don't want it to turn into a discussion about which author is better than which other author. A conversation which is not allowed.