What do you write?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you write?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default What do you write?

Um. Hi, fellow authors.
    It's weird, since I'm a writer and I barely ever hang around this spot in the forums o.e
    But anyway, I was wondering, what do you guys all like to write? Besides pokemon fanfiction, of course!
    I typically write original novels. Action is my favorite genre, but I've tried writing pretty much everything and practically all of my stuff has some degree of romance in it. Because I love romance and can't help stuffing at least a little in there.
    I also write poetry occasionally, only when inspiration strikes.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you write?

Besides Pokemon fanfiction, I also write in the Zelda, Final Fantasy (pre-7), and PreCure fandoms (hope to add Super Mario Bros. to that list soon)

I'm also dabbling in creating my own original fantasy world too
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I'm currently working on an original novel. To be exact, I finished it awhile ago and am currently editing it before seeking a literary agent to hopefully represent it. As for the genre of my original novel, it's kind of a fantasy-action thing. Although I do have plans to dabble in other genres as I (hopefully) develop a career; the detective genre will probably be my next work and a couple of short stories I've written/am working on have very different genres (some are slice of life, others are more Fairy Tale-esque). Basically, I write in a varying degree of genres.

Other than that, I write news articles for a friend's Nintendo website, and the occasional news article for BulbaNews. I rarely dabble in poetry, I only really do it as a way of "releasing" a particular feeling I have.

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Outside of fanfiction (and even inside it, really) I like to write science fantasy, preferably with a good bit of action in there as well to aid with keeping it interesting. I'm not one for romance or the power of friendship, so my stories are largely plot-driven rather than character-driven. I like writing badass characters and Action Girls, and I love writing villains who really aren't that villainous at all - whether it's because they're comic relief a la the TRio or whether they just have a really grey morality that isn't actually that different from the hero's.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Blog Entries

well i am currently writing a adventure novel for my NaNoWriMo

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

Blog Entries

Other than writing about Pokemon (my fav), I like to write about detective and mythology (Pokemon and real world) related stories, plus I add some humor through out my stories (or try to). A slight touch of romance between main characters always adds spice to the stories (sorry for sounding like Cilan). I have noticed that later in my writing hobby, I started to use more graphic and gory details in detective novels. Currently, I am working on a fanfic that is Pokemon mythology related story.
    The Snivy are taking over

The Flame Alchemist Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Besides Pokemon Fictions, I like to write my own oringinal ideas :P though I'm horrid at writing :(

"Who's that hot dude snapping his fingers?"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -rp generator-

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Besides fanfiction for Pokemon, I've written a couple fanfics for Mario, Sonic, and Code Lyoko. I might do a Digimon Adventures one soon.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

I write sci-fantsay novels for, mainly preteen girls. I have quite the imagination, and have decided to put it to good use. my books have everything a young girl could want to read about. Blood, gore, a girl with a bow, and of course, dragons! check me out some time. book one, Way of Snow. xelion.webs.com look forward to hearing from you!
    www.xelion.webs.com

though I'm horrid at writing :(
    Me too.

I don't write anyting but Friendship is Magic fics at the moment.
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

Fantasy, science fiction, poems, and just about any kind of fictions you can ever imagine. Most of my fictions are derived from video games, and altered to a varying degree.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

i write mostly action, romance, and drama stories. i'm not that much of a fan-fiction writer as i used to be because i have since gotten bored of the fandom. i prefer my own original ideas. most of these ideas contain a sort of fantasy kind of twist in them. i really don't know what to call it, but i guess religious in a way?

Rollin into fandoms woops Quacks the Automaton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Quacks the Automaton on Tumblr

I've tried Pokemon Fanfiction. I stink at it (besides my nuzlocke, but I don't know if scripts count after ya draw them out). I prefer my own original ideas, though only a few see the light of day on paper. So far, I'm writing my novel/NaNoWriMo project ('coz it's spanned way before this, I'm just tryin' to use it as a way to get off my lazy butt.), but it's only on chapter 3/4 (almost done).

→ ▫ ←
    "Hello, RABBITS" --EverymanHybrid--

Moose Doodles-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

I am considering writing two possible Pokemon fics.

One will be titled Mad Windie, and it will be set in the history of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world. Important characters will be the Torkoal that lives at the Hot Spring in PMD2, and the 'it's gusting hard!' wind that can appear in dungeons if you take too long on one floor.

Another is a history fic of the main series world, but set in a different region of my own making, and filled with my self-made pokemon. It would explain the creation of Spiritomb, and lead into a whole series of fics, with the next being a story of Giovanni's youth. I've been trying to think of a name for both the series and the individual fics.

Blog Entries

Fantasy, where else can you make dragons talk, people fly, and magic possible. Oh and Romance mixed up in all the fantasy.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast