The Unova Affair - Sequel?

Thread: The Unova Affair - Sequel?

Blog Entries

Default The Unova Affair - Sequel?

Well, I decided to transform this from a worthless help thread (that's the reason that all the replies below don't make sense anymore) and into a sequel idea thread!

Now, at the end of BW, Ghetsis escapes from prison, or prosecution, or whatever, so I decided to make him the centre of the SEQUEL to the Unova Affair. It's about Ghetsis, when he goes into hiding and how he finds the secrets of the Unova region, along with some form of redemption (possibly peaceful death). I was thinking of calling it one of these three ideas:
    1) Spectrum
    2) Echoes
    3) Eclipse
    <title here>: Secrets of Unova

Yeah, I know two of those are Pink Floyd songs and I know that the Dark Side of The Moon album cover is of a spectrum. I've only recently discovered Pink Floyd, and I love them!

The Unova Affair is here.
    Last edited by Mr Metagross; 9th April 2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Look, I make music! Yay!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Unova Affair - Help!

There's nothing wrong w/ it, it's a great fic. It's just that most people who read it are too lazy to review - I should know, I was reading from the beggining and only began reviewing when you became desperate!

Blog Entries

Yeah, I kinda figured that. It looks like a lot of fics have loads of devoted readers but none of them actually comment. It's frustrating like that, but I'm still confused as to why so many other fics have got bucket loads of attention.
    Right, unless anyone else has got something to say, I'm finishing this thread here.
    Look, I make music! Yay!

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Try not to expect too many reviewers or readers if you haven't succeded with past fics. I've learned it's better to ask because most people who aren't prominant reviewers or people with generally successful fics do not read fics, they simply write fics. And the chances of them reviewer your fic if they read it is slim.

I will read it. Now.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Unova Affair - Sequel?

This post is mainly just to get the thread back to the top, but also to give a more accurate overview of Spectrum/Echoes/Eclipse:
    Right, Ghetsis is in hiding, we all know that. He's got the Shadow Triad for company, but since I don't like them they'll probably scarper some time early on. Ghetsis finds a hat (Chris' hat, to be exact (Chris is the main character of the Unova Affair)) and...that's about as far as I've got. I know it's got something to do with Chris and his Metagross.

Any ideas for the plot? I appreciate all contributions.
    Look, I make music! Yay!