A True Bulbagarden Folk Tale...

Thread: A True Bulbagarden Folk Tale...

Blog Entries

Default A True Bulbagarden Folk Tale...

I'm thinking about writing a fiction off of interactions I have had and seen in Bulbagarden putting us all in a town conveniently named "Bulbagarden." The users would be the residents and moderators would be the police force/government.

This fiction would focus on the more dramatic, sad, and angry parts of what I have experienced and I would be delighted if I could ask for a few readers that would tolerate it as I try to strip the past from the present and try to make reality fiction.

All users I mention will be anonymous under false names. Your privacy is not for me to freely disposition of course.

So, will you join me on this tale?

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A True Bulbagarden Folk Tale...

Sounds like an interesting concept. Jabberwocky actually already does this in his fic Bulbagarden! but someone else doing it brings with it an entirely different perspective and group of characters so I think there is room for another.

Also, if people are comfortable with you using them as characters, there's no reason why you can't use their real names/usernames as long as they give you permission.

Personally I would be fine with you using me and mentioning me by username though I would be somewhat surprised if you did!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind so long as you kept my fictional self reasonably close to my real self...
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

No offense, but I think you need to interact with people here some more to get to know them a bit better. And like Gastly's Mama said, make sure it differs from Jabberwocky's fic.