Story Idea (Need Help)

Thread: Story Idea (Need Help)

Registered User Yoshi-eats-your-pie's Avatar

Default Story Idea (Need Help)

Alright, this might take a bit to explain...I've been chatting with a guy I met recently, and we've been lead into what seems like a gigantic story full of action, adventure, and..diapers. Yes, I subjected this kid to them, but eh. He seems to like it.

Okay, so
    It starts out with me on my own adventuring through the world of Unova with my team of quirky pokemon, including a diapered Hydreigon and Scrafty who fall in love, An obese Carrocosta and Scolipede who love food more than life itself, A Krookodile attracted to Pull-ups, and a diapered Haxorus.
    Anyway, on my travels, I literally run into a dragon by the name of Harley, as it turns out, he's on an adventure too. His team consists of regular Pokemon, including a dating Tyranitar and Aggron, An obese Krookodile, an Umbreon, and a baby Axew.
    We decide to team up and travel together, getting into all sorts of mischief, including having our Pokemon kidnapped more than once, Meeting tons of Legendary Pokemon who end up just like everyone else on my team, in diapers, taking a trip to the distortion world to explore and save two guards in love, and exploring the region of Unova together. Love happens, heartbreak happens, MOAR love happens (and I mean the mature kind.)
    The story with a little of everything, no?
    We're also constantly in danger.
    Fortunately, we have a fantastic legend on our side thank to an incident with me and my parents back when I was little.
    Unfortunately, many times this legendary has also steered us into having these diapered legends. But it's okay, it all works out.
    The problem is, I'm missing an antagonist. I MAY have one in the works, but this person is severely limited unless he uses his own special means. And that's just aggravating, considering he's out to find the guards we took from him and no one else.
    Any suggestions, ring me up and I'll be happy to consider it. I hope my mind will let me write some of it soon. I'll post it here, and you guys can gives me the feedbacks? ewe

Blog Entries

Default Re: Story Idea (Need Help)

Oh dear, that sounds like a bizarrely hilariously awesome crackfic.

Go for it.

As for an antagonist, how about a deranged collector after rare pokèmon or a nutcase pokèmon trainer who thinks you two are abusing your pokèmon?

Or try the classical "dude who wants to conquer Unova".
    Last edited by Drakon; 21st August 2011 at 07:07 PM.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Registered User Yoshi-eats-your-pie's Avatar

Default Re: Story Idea (Need Help)

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Oh dear, that sounds like a bizarrely hilariously awesome crackfic.

Go for it.

As for an antagonist, how about a deranged collector after rare pokèmon or a nutcase pokèmon trainer who thinks you two are abusing your pokèmon?

Or try the classical "dude who wants to conquer Unova".
    Yay for my mind for having the ability to think of such things!~

And I like the collector idea. I think I'll go with that one. Now, how to introduce him...