Should I post a story that I have had brewing in my head for a long time?

Thread: Should I post a story that I have had brewing in my head for a long time?

I am arceus' warrior sage Poke-King's Avatar

Default Should I post a story that I have had brewing in my head for a long time?

I actually have a lot of stories brewing in my head but I only have two being written right now so should I post it, keep in mind that this story will be multifandom with only a couple pokemon references. butt they will be pretty big references. Oh and no flames, M'kay otherwise

Default Re: Should I post a story that I have had brewing in my head for a long time?

Go for it. I won't bite.

No but seriously, the only things that should be restricting your desire to post is your own thoughts. We random people on the internet should never discourage you from following your heart and all that hallmark-ian goodness.

Default Re: Should I post a story that I have had brewing in my head for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Go for it. I won't bite.

No but seriously, the only things that should be restricting your desire to post is your own thoughts. We random people on the internet should never discourage you from following your heart and all that hallmark-ian goodness.
    Thank you, but first I have to get the first chapter done

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Go for it. I won't bite.

Thank you, but first I have to get the first chapter done
    First chapter's done