TEEN: Sexual humor. How to handle it? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexual humor. How to handle it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sexual humor. How to handle it?

What, no armor piercing slap? Megaton Punch? Kick in the kiwis?

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aladar View Post
    For my female characters, they can (most of the time) when a guy's being lewd on purpose or by accident or if it was they're fault. Plus, they don't get mad (most of the time) so much as they get embarrassed.

I just don't want to follow typical patterns set up by the tons of Harem Anime.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aladar View Post
    Actually, after she comes back, she does aim a flaming punch into Ken's back. But then Ken uses Confusion on her.

This is in the context of a "costume contest", where they're commissioned to fight Pokémon battles in costumes, stuff like that. So they know the moves.

Here's the passage in which it happens:

The next day, Rachel woke up to find herself still in her costume. "Eek," she said. "It must be all yucky now."

She took it off and took a shower. The costume was worn on the skin, so she had no clothes on for all this time. When she came back, she noticed that Ken was just waking up. And she was... "Eeeeeeeeek!"

That only made things worse, as Ken decided to open his eyes at just that moment. "Hey, Rachel, what's wr—hubba. Hub-hub-wubba-wubba buh buh."

Rachel ran back into the bathroom, screaming. "I need to put my costume back on..."

A few minutes later, she reappared as a Blaziken. "Hmm... it's called Blazi-Ken for a reason..."

While Ken was putting on his clothes, Rachel snuck up behind him and did a Blaze Punch. Suddenly, Ken's back was on fire for a short moment, and he yelped in pain. "Ow! What was—Rachel!" he cried. "What did you do that for?" He put his palms together and said, "Confusion!"

"You're not in the cost—" suddenly, Rachel saw Hikaru where Ken was. "Hikaru? Is that you? Why do you look just like Ken?"

"Oh, so you're not drunken..." said Ken, while Rachel looked around, finally focusing on a flowerpot. "Hey, Ken, why were you looking at me earlier?"

"I didn't have a choice," said Ken reflexively, who then noticed that Rachel wasn't looking at him. "Oh, so that's how it is..."

Rachel then snapped out of her confusion. "...did you just use your psychic powers on me without your costume on?"
    "Apparently," shrugged Ken. "That was for you trying to Blaze Punch me."
    Last edited by Zekurom; 11th April 2011 at 05:07 PM.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

I think I'll use innuendos instead of suggestive imagery. After all, subtlety is superior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12