The Review Game - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Review Game

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Review Game

Ok gang, let's try to keep this going!

Here is my review of Backgrounds so far: Backgrounds

I'd like to get a review from someone new of my fic: The Green Chronicle: The Sacred Gift

Coming Soon...

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Ok gang, let's try to keep this going!

Here is my review of Backgrounds so far: Backgrounds

I'd like to get a review from someone new of my fic: The Green Chronicle: The Sacred Gift
    Can't believe it has been a month without moving! But no worries, Ace is here to get things going, and here is your review Legacy

Now time for me to request, and, like last time, I shall provide people with options, this time ranked in order of preference but a review for any will be appreciated. My stories may be long and it may seem as though they don't need feedback, but I do take on board the useful feedback that I rarely receive (I have significantly changed my plans for the next two chapters of Galactic based on Awards feedback) and I appreciate knowing people are actually enjoying the stories!

Galactic - Latest chapter or whole thing
    How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps Last three chapters or whole thing
    The First Warriors - Latest chapter or whole thing
    Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapter or whole thing

Only need to review one of them, and I will do my best to review your story in return! Now is a great time to use the game since the Awards start tomorrow and you are going to want people to be reading your work if you want those votes!

Blog Entries
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post

Can't believe it has been a month without moving! But no worries, Ace is here to get things going, and here is your review Legacy

Now time for me to request, and, like last time, I shall provide people with options, this time ranked in order of preference but a review for any will be appreciated. My stories may be long and it may seem as though they don't need feedback, but I do take on board the useful feedback that I rarely receive (I have significantly changed my plans for the next two chapters of Galactic based on Awards feedback) and I appreciate knowing people are actually enjoying the stories!

Galactic - Latest chapter or whole thing
    How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps Last three chapters or whole thing
    Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapter or whole thing

Only need to review one of them, and I will do my best to review your story in return! Now is a great time to use the game since the Awards start tomorrow and you are going to want people to be reading your work if you want those votes!
    I've reviewed The First Warriors. Hope I gave a decent review ^^;

I'd like to see a new review for The Scales of Astrea. Preferably the whole thing if possible, since there's not much up at the moment.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

@Jabberwocky; I dropped a review for ya. ^^ I'm hardly that great at reviewing though, so I hope what I said isn't totally useless. xP

I'd like a review on my new Super Smash Bros. one-shot, A Drastic Change. It's not as short as My Conquest or the chapters of Super Luigi, but it's not as long as the chapters of FE: Dawn of Darkness or Zelda: The Ancient Power either (generally, anyway), so it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to get through. I haven't played the games of every character featured though, so if any seem a little OOC, that's probably why. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    @Jabberwocky; I dropped a review for ya. ^^ I'm hardly that great at reviewing though, so I hope what I said isn't totally useless. xP

I'd like a review on my new Super Smash Bros. one-shot, A Drastic Change. It's not as short as My Conquest or the chapters of Super Luigi, but it's not as long as the chapters of FE: Dawn of Darkness or Zelda: The Ancient Power either (generally, anyway), so it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to get through. I haven't played the games of every character featured though, so if any seem a little OOC, that's probably why. :P
    Well, here's my review, Kelleo. A Drastic Change

If somebody could review my latest story, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/train-167294/#post5299123, I would greatly appreciate it. Just tell me what I should do better, what you liked, all that usual stuff. Anything is welcome. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vivillon View Post
    Well, here's my review, Kelleo. A Drastic Change

If somebody could review my latest story, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/train-167294/#post5299123, I would greatly appreciate it. Just tell me what I should do better, what you liked, all that usual stuff. Anything is welcome. Thanks in advance! ^_^
    Here you go

Let me continue to bombard you with requests. Here are all mine again, ranked in order of preference. Only need to review one.

Galactic - Latest chapter, prologue and first chapters or whole thing, as I am both writing a new chapter and editing the old ones
    Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapters or whole thing as I move into the end
    How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps The revised prologue and first few chapters, the last few chapters or whole thing

I can clarify if anyone needs me to.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Here you go

Let me continue to bombard you with requests. Here are all mine again, ranked in order of preference. Only need to review one.

Galactic - Latest chapter, prologue and first chapters or whole thing, as I am both writing a new chapter and editing the old ones
    Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapters or whole thing as I move into the end
    How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps The revised prologue and first few chapters, the last few chapters or whole thing

I can clarify if anyone needs me to.
    The First Warriors (whole thing; general)
    8ES (whole thing; general)

I, uh, am not sure if you would count post-Awards reviews in this seeing as they were obligatory anyway. If not, delete this post and I'll understand, haha.

If it's okay, though, I'd love some feedback on my non-pokemon (it's original fiction) work, some of its hearts. There are only three (maybe four, if I can edit the next one in time!) chapters up right now, and they're all really short, so I'd love if I could get feedback on all of them. If not, the prologue is like two hundred words, haha. I take any feedback I can get!

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok @Elysia (Yes, yes, I know there's a lot of notifications from me by now), here is your review

I'd like a review for Chapter Twelve - Heart of the Heartwoods of The Long Walk. It's a bit of an experimental chapter in many ways so I'd like to get as much feedback on it as I can
    Last edited by Beth Pavell; 14th August 2014 at 02:06 PM.
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Scribbledegook Week XXXVIII: Cities and Towns Again

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Pavell View Post
    Ok @Elysia (Yes, yes, I know there's a lot of notifications from me by now), here is your review

I'd like a review for Chapter Eight - Heart of the Heartwoods of The Long Walk. It's a bit of an experimental chapter in many ways so I'd like to get as much feedback on it as I can
    I'm working on everything replying I promise haha I am the worst.

This is mostly here because I got really confused when I saw that you were only on Chapter Eight of TLW, when I'm pretty sure I just read Chapter Twelve last night. :>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth Pavell View Post

I'd like a review for Chapter Eight - Heart of the Heartwoods of The Long Walk. It's a bit of an experimental chapter in many ways so I'd like to get as much feedback on it as I can
    I'm working on everything replying I promise haha I am the worst.

This is mostly here because I got really confused when I saw that you were only on Chapter Eight of TLW, when I'm pretty sure I just read Chapter Twelve last night. :>
    Oh, well, if you want to get all accurate about it ...
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

@Beth Pavell; One review, as requested.

Since I don't have a chapter of my own to be reviewed, I'll request that Eliza Prescott's Storm Island, chapter 19 be reviewed.

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

The Dude Abides

@Life: My review of the latest chapter of Storm Island.

I would really love to get a review for Chapter One of Lamb to the Slaughter. I've got Chapter 2 written in rough form, and with feedback, I could adjust it to be even better.

Blog Entries

@The Dude, here is your review!

For the sake of moving the game along as much as anything else, I'd like a review of [ulr=http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/long-walk-155009/index4.html#post5365636]Chapter Thirteen[/url] of The Long Walk. I'm aware that it's a fairly lengthy chapter, so what I'm most interested in is opinions on the penultimate scene
    The Long Walk

→ [beautiful and bleak] diamondpearl876's Avatar

I read and reviewed all of Beth Pavell's chapters.

I'd like someone to look over the prologue and/or chapter one of "Love and Other Nightmares."

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    I read and reviewed all of Beth Pavell's chapters.

I'd like someone to look over the prologue and/or chapter one of "Love and Other Nightmares."
    Here is your review

I would like someone to review the last two chapters of How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps, beginning with this one. I want to know how the balance of action and development worked, and what people thought about the argument between Sabrina and Alaska on a whole. If people have read from Chapter 61 onwards (ie the Silph arc), I would deeply appreciate a review on that whole saga and the development in that bit as well and would love you forever if you did, but I am only expecting a review on the two gym battle chapters.

(PS If you thought things were shit, please give recommendations for improvement and don't just tell me how crap it was :P)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast