Review Exchange - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Review Exchange

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: NEW Review Exchange

One each for chapters 2-8 of my fic. Or one big one encompassing all those chapters.

Nah, I'm kidding. Don't worry about it at all. If you're gonna review, you're gonna review, and you're gonna do it whenever you get around to it. No pressure.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Hey, how does an exchange sound? @AetherX;
    Sounds great! I've got a couple other fics to work on and a Physics lab final due next week so I should have something for you in two weeks at the most (hopefully earlier). You're welcome to all the time you need, Unpredictable is fairly long.

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Blog Entries

@Gastly's Mama; Mind doing an exchange?

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    @Gastly's Mama; Mind doing an exchange?
    Sure, but can you include my soon-to-be-posted Chapter 2 in this arrangement please?

What kind of time frame would you like to do? Around a week?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    Sure, but can you include my soon-to-be-posted Chapter 2 in this arrangement please?

What kind of time frame would you like to do? Around a week?
    Of course. A week sounds just about right. I'll get on it as soon as you post chapter 2.
    Gama likes this.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Link: Click
    Description: Welcome to Peredia, a future dystopian society. Peredia covers the vast expanse of land once known as the Americas. To control the population, the Government has created a new law - anyone they deem imperfect will be killed on the spot. People barely leave their homes, and when they do, they are very good at hiding their flaws. Mass shootings occur in the slums and there is chaos all around.This land is home to many people, one of them being Nicky Valentine, a sixteen-year-old girl. She lives alone with her eleven-year-old sister Tianna. One day, Nicky's world is changed forever by a drowning kitten and a knock on her door. This is her story.
    Chapters: Currently my story has one chapter and I am looking for a review before I continue. I am hoping to update every Friday.
    What do you want?: I'm happy with anything - just a general critique. Be as harsh as you'd like, I want to better my writing skills.
    Willing to read: I'm willing to read most things - my favorite genre is science fiction. I like more creative plots and stories that make you think. I like Pokemon stories, but I am willing to read others too.

Blog Entries

Added you, America*

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Link: The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons

Description: The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons is a story based on the Black & White games that focuses on Iris and how she started as a trainer and Drayden's apprentice. There will be focus on Drayden at times as well as other characters, expect that a tad later on in the story.

Chapters: Currently there is one chapter as of 8/25/12.

Reviews Given: My reviews vary quite often, they tend to be between one paragraph to several paragraphs and can be quite in-depth, especially if the story interest me a lot. I can be very blunt in my reviews and concise because I expect the same. Plot, Characters, Description, Characterization, Writing Style, Realism, and interesting characters tend to catch my attention rather quickly, I'm going to be very quick and to the point a lot of the times on how I feel about the characters and plot. Characterization is big for me to, good characterization can really make or break a story in some regards. I'll most likely all the time "state" why I dislike a point in the fic, rather then saying I disliked a point and leaving it at that. I also will speculate at times, grammar isn't a major gripe for me, but it's something I'll call out occasionally if I feel it gets confusing. I do chapter by chapter reviews. I'll make sure my review are clean in most regards, so I expect the same.

Reviews Wanted:
    What I want. I expect good reviews as well, not short choppy sentences but a genuine review around a paragraph or two. My reviews will most likely most of the time mirror your reviews, an in-depth and lengthy review will result in such for you because I feel the need to give someone a fair trade off in a way. I like having all the flaws in my fic pointed out as it can only help me in the future and things that can be improved on Characterization, Development, Description, etc. I just want a good truly effort-induced review.

Willing to Read: I'm not interested in romance or crackfics. Complete comedy fics can be a tad tedious too for me as well as filler-ish fictions.

Reciprocates Within:
    I'll usually try to get the review done quickly, but not rushed, and posted in a not drawn out long time span.

@G-Mama; Remove Opelucid's Investments, my earlier profile, from here and add this new one to the end of the list. Please and thank you.

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

Ha, I finally grew a set and posted my story. I am so nervous about this, lol xD

Link: Sad But True. (A Pokemon/Metallica crossover)

Description: A Pokemon/Metallica crossover. When Metallica are booked to play a gig at a new hotel in Desert Resort, Lars Ulrich isn't happy about the heat. However, it turns out that this is the least of his worries. Who is the mystery person, lurking around in shadows and dark corners?

Rated Mature, to be on the safe side. Contains strong language and one descriptive scene of violence.

(You don't need to know anything about Metallica to understand the story. You do need to know about Gen 5 Pokemon).

Chapters: Just the one :)

What do you want?: Please tell me what you like about my story. Gentle critisicm is liked. Some people (on a different website) were very rude about some music remixes I did and it hurt my feelings, lol. Also, what genre do you think my story is? That may sounds daft but it's so different from anything I have written before and I dunno how to classify it.

Willing to read: Anything, except for a story with kidnapping in. That's one of my squicks.
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

Blog Entries

@Gotpika; @Cosmic Gerbil;

Sorry I have been negligent with this. I have finally gotten around to adding you two to the list.

Blog Entries

Awesome, thanks so much :D
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Gerbil View Post
    Awesome, thanks so much :D
    Remember! Don't feel you have to wait to be contacted! If you want to arrange a review exchange, just find someone on the list whose story you're interested in and leave a reply to this thread mentioning them!

Blog Entries

Ah, I see now. Sorry, I didn't quite get how it worked, I was getting confused xD (Which I do disturbingly often) xD

Would you do an exchange with me please?
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Gerbil View Post
    Ah, I see now. Sorry, I didn't quite get how it worked, I was getting confused xD (Which I do disturbingly often) xD

Would you do an exchange with me please?
    Sure thing. There's a link to my story (Brotherhood) in the OP and in my signature. I'll warn you, though, it's 6 chapters long now as I've updated it a few times since I originally added it to the list. Yours is a one shot, isn't it? Are you still sure you want to do the exchange? I don't mind, of course.

In terms of time frame, I'm away for the next week or so, so you'd have to wait until after that for me to read it, I'm afraid. Would that be alright too?

Blog Entries

Yep, mine is a one-shot. It was originally in 4 parts but I put them all together because I didn't really think it was long enough to be a serial (sp). 6 chapters is good though cos that's more for me to read :) Should I do 6 seperate reviews or one big review, mentioning all 6 chapters?

I am good to wait for a review on mine, no worries :)
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast