Review Exchange - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Review Exchange

Default Re: NEW Review Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by AetherX View Post
    I guess I'll break the ice here with the first request.

@unrepentantAuthor; I've been meaning to read Different Eyes for a while now, so why not make it an official exchange? I should have a review up in two weeks tops, but you're welcome to more time since I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate (not to mention my fic's five times longer than yours).
    I'd be more than happy to, AetherX! I'm flattered, honestly~ Which of your two fics would you like me to peruse? I should be able to respond within a reasonable timeframe, now that I'm a little freer. (Bear in mind, I operate on a chapter-for-chapter basis~)

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by unrepentantAuthor View Post
    I'd be more than happy to, AetherX! I'm flattered, honestly~ Which of your two fics would you like me to peruse? I should be able to respond within a reasonable timeframe, now that I'm a little freer. (Bear in mind, I operate on a chapter-for-chapter basis~)
    The registered one, Unpredictable. Locked in Battle is... out of date. In that case, I'll do likewise. Also, it would probably be most helpful to me and easier for you to skip reviewing the first half, at the very least. I started writing Unpredictable in December of 2010, so it's been a while. My writing style and quality has changed dramatically, but in the end it's up to you.

I just finished reading Chapter One, and should have a review up before long.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I have added myself to the list.

If anyone would like to engage in a review swap with me, please let me know.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ooh, we both have just one chapter, @Gastly's Mama;, so how about we exchange reviews? If you're not interested in reading a Cilan story, though, that's okay. I know he isn't liked by everyone. xP

Now with capital letter Pseudonym's Avatar

Hey @ArceusAlpha493, I'd like to exchange reviews with you. My fanfic is called The Mask's Secret and it's a journey fic too, focused on Bruno and Lorelei. How about it?

Edit: Following Kelleo's suggestion (thank you), here's the information of my story:

Link: The Mask's Secret

Description: Journey fic based on Bruno's and Lorelei's adventures through Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova to stop a new villain nicknamed The Mask.

Chapters: Only Chapter 1 posted as of May 30th, 2012 . I'm quite irregular with updates, but I'll try to do once every week and a half.

What do you want?: Basically I'm urging for description details, which means I'm not sure if I'm setting the background as I should or if you really get what I'm trying to pass on. I know it's a bit too much (and probably quite impossible to get in a review), but basically is your opinion about how the story is going.

Willing to read: A bit of everything, although a journey fic preferred. Also, if it's going to be something else different from Pokemon I might not understand the context (except for DBZ and Digimon)
    Last edited by Pseudonym; 31st May 2012 at 10:20 AM.
    The path of a pseudo-champion.

SuBuWriMo total: 3588 words.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

You have to add your story to the list to be able to exchange reviews. The details are in the first post.

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

@Kelleo, please don't take it on yourself to tell other users what they should do. I know you want to help, but that's our job.

Also, list updated. (I think that's everyone?) Please note that if you want to offer a review exchange, you need to tag the user concerned in your post with the mentions feature, BBCode [MENTION][/MENTION].

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Review exchanges are agreed on a case-by-case basis. A user having their fic up here does not mean that if you review them, they are obliged to review you back. You must arrange the review exchange first. This should be done in this thread and should include a tag of the user who you wish to make a deal with. Arrangements, including the time limit within which you are going to review each other's fics should be made in this thread.
    Last edited by Seizon Senryaku; 30th May 2012 at 11:23 PM.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Misheard Whisper View Post
    @Kelleo, please don't take it on yourself to tell other users what they should do. I know you want to help, but that's our job.

Also, list updated. (I think that's everyone?) Please note that if you want to offer a review exchange, you need to tag the user concerned in your post with the mentions feature, BBCode .
    Oh, sorry. The rules didn't state that we had to use the mention tags. My bad. xP

And yeah, I was only trying to help. My mistake again.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

@Kelleo; I'd be happy to do a review exchange with you on your story. I'm going to be a bit busy today, but I should be able to read it by Saturday, I think. Would both of us leaving reviews by, say, Monday work for you?

Now with capital letter Pseudonym's Avatar

Misheard Whisper, the link of my story in the first post isn't working, nor that of Gotpika. Could you please fix it? :)
    The path of a pseudo-champion.

SuBuWriMo total: 3588 words.

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Blast, I just copied and pasted. Apologies, I'll fix that now.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Should we change our entry when we add a new chapter?

@Gotpika; How about an exchange? I can most likely get it done tomorrow.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

@diamondpearl876; @Feliciano; @Tsutarja; @Legacy; @AetherX; I know I owe all you guys reviews, and I'm trying to get my tail on it ASAP. I'd appreciate a reminder of how many reviews I owe each of you, I've become very disorganised recently. If I've missed anyone out, feel free to berate me.

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by unrepentantAuthor View Post
    I'd appreciate a reminder of how many reviews I owe each of you, I've become very disorganised recently. If I've missed anyone out, feel free to berate me.
    I've only given you one review so far, but I plan on changing that today. Take your time, you're nowhere near my current record for being promised a review and not getting it (I last talked to him in February, when he was a YEAR late and I still haven't gotten it, so don't feel pressured).

Consider yourself berated ;P

EDIT: Yeah, make that two reviews. Again, it's up to you whether you do the chapters one by one or only write reviews for the more recent ones (I really do encourage the latter, starting with the most recent arc or the one before that if you feel so inclined).
    Last edited by AetherX; 2nd June 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast