Problems

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trouble

Thread: Problems

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Default Problems

I'm starting to write this story based on the games but I need some advice on how to write about Gym Battles.

I have 2 characters who usually go everywhere together for half the story, which isn't so bad because he usually loses so has to have unseen rematches and catches up later. Buuuuut, I'm also planning on writing about the other regions, which means more main characters. The maximum for every region will be 2 or 3 so I need some advice. Should I make the characters watch every battle, have the main-main character do something else or just have them unseen?

Default Re: Problems

I think you should include all battles. People will be wonder when you skip some.
    Pika to the mofoing Chu!

If your main-main Character isn't in the battle, then it's really the character's choice. Leave it up to the character: is he interested enough in their battles to watch it? Is he a trouble-maker and doing some absurd task elsewhere? Is he a challenge-seeker and starting a battle of his own? It's less up to you, and more about the character you've written.
    Gama likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

My main-main character is pretty kind and supportive so she'll probably be going to watch every battle. Thanks!